What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2024 - I've gone off early

Frenzy.

Immortal
VC Edwards - a respectable 90 points. To loophole or not to loophole.

Time to keep the faith, I'm backing Nicho to traverse the 100 tomorrow.

A question let's say you have captain and vice captain this is in draft your vc plays first smashes it out of park.
You then move the C to player who gets the bye or is ruled out injured can this be done.

Frenzy.

Immortal
A question let's say you have captain and vice captain this is in draft your vc plays first smashes it out of park.
You then move the C to player who gets the bye or is ruled out injured can this be done.
Yep. But you have to sub the bye or injured player into your team. You get a DNA on your captain then and the VC become C. I think you also get points from lowest scoring non selected player.

Yep. But you have to sub the bye or injured player into your team. You get a DNA on your captain then and the VC become C. I think you also get points from lowest scoring non selected player.
That makes sense I thought it was strange the person I am against has Curran as capt, and the VC Sam Walker 344 points.
Learn as you play

Frenzy.

Immortal
That makes sense I thought it was strange the person I am against has Curran as capt, and the VC Sam Walker 344 points.
Learn as you play
Actually Draft looks different. He has Curran but he's not playing in his team. That's a good thing. Checked Classic, can't make a non player C.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Yeah, I need you to have some serious HIA issues I reckon, but given the amount of Sharks in your team, I really don’t want that.
I should have gone Nicho captain, without Trindall there, he’s gonna take on more ball…. You’ve played your cards right I reckon .
Gotcha!

Finally got a captains call right. Nicho 314!

R-15-3

Bench
How many trades does everyone have left?
After last round I had a team value of $13 48800 with $488k in the bank and 30 trades remaining but just used 2 more trading down again and now have $1 48500 cash left over. Worried I’m burning to many trades chasing cash.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Team value $13,785,100
Trades left 29. Boosts left 2
Remaining salary $157,900
Cash Cows holding $1,042,300 (5)

Cash Cows I should move now. Schiller, Bostock. Should also ditch Terrell May. No idea what my strat is for this week.

ragzouken

Juniors
Team value $13,785,100
Trades left 29. Boosts left 2
Remaining salary $157,900
Cash Cows holding $1,042,300 (5)

Cash Cows I should move now. Schiller, Bostock. Should also ditch Terrell May. No idea what my strat is for this week.
Similar boat, deciding to keep bostock one more week (only 32 B/E) every chance he goes big. Gonna have to keep may aswell super unfortunate but frf is shit anyway outside guns because I need to get rid of Schiller and strange way more, thinking fuller and Armstrong then using bostock and cash to later get another gun in fb/ctw

Frenzy.

Immortal
Fuller on my radar but am carrying Pappy/Edwards who are scoring so he's out for me.

I'm also bringing in Armstrong for Schiller. I can't ditch May yet either. I'm looking to get Haas in but might even wait till after SOO. AFB keeps me going in props and Willison is slowly rising.

I forgot about Strange and I reckon he's a sell now without Fogs in the team. Was thinking maybe Plath but ditched that and will put Galvin in as I have him on the bench

So only going to do 1 trade. Schiller => Armstrong

Gives me $421,600 up from $157,900

Just going to have to be patient

ragzouken

Juniors
Another interesting headache
Like you have fired Schiller for Armstrong, strange is next to go, fuller was my original and move iro back to ctw.
Also have paps but now I have the cash for someone like Garrick or even Drinky, both could be genuine keepers but fuller could help me get afb in. But the nut and now Curran could do enough

also we will want Fifita sooner then later. f**king speaking of which what would you do Fermor to Fifita or strange into a gun fb

Last edited:

fizzgig

Juniors
I'm between Brooks > Cleary and Lussick > Grant OR Smithies > Fifita and Schiller > Garrick.

Will change my mind 5 times between now and Thursday.

fizzgig

Juniors
I'm between Brooks > Cleary and Lussick > Grant OR Smithies > Fifita and Schiller > Garrick.

Will change my mind 5 times between now and Thursday.
I can't get all four but if I pick the right trades I might be able to get three out of Cleary, Fifita, Grant and Garrick over the next few weeks

Chimp

Bench
I’ve gone a different route - dumped Strange, Lussick and Schiller this week. Brought in Olakau'atu (and moved Burbo to centres), Armstrong and Api….
With Eels having a bye, need to trade out lussick as my backup is Levi, and I think he gets either punted from the Raiders team, or less minutes at least this week.

ragzouken

Juniors
I’ve gone a different route - dumped Strange, Lussick and Schiller this week. Brought in Olakau'atu (and moved Burbo to centres), Armstrong and Api….
With Eels having a bye, need to trade out lussick as my backup is Levi, and I think he gets either punted from the Raiders team, or less minutes at least this week.
Ola is suspended two weeks so you may have to rethink

Frenzy.

Immortal
Another interesting headache
Like you have fired Schiller for Armstrong, strange is next to go, fuller was my original and move iro back to ctw.
Also have paps but now I have the cash for someone like Garrick or even Drinky, both could be genuine keepers but fuller could help me get afb in. But the nut and now Curran could do enough

also we will want Fifita sooner then later. f**king speaking of which what would you do Fermor to Fifita or strange into a gun fb
I'm a bit off 2RFs to be honest. Very few must haves. I sacked Fermor in week 3 as the Titans were clearly mud. He's doing better with Dave Feefs back in the team. You are probably right about getting him in. I could actually do it now. At a pinch. I could ditch Kai Piss-Poor.

I reckon Strange is a real good footy player but the support around him is dwindling and I think he dwindles with the teams fortunes. What a test for him!

Frenzy.

Immortal

I'm gonna boost this week and make 3 changes

Pappy's hurt so he's gone - Brought in Weekes (despite the bye) as I think he'll make some money.
Sacked Bostock - brought in Manu
Willison gone - Haas in

Still have $373,000 in the bank after that lot.

Team now worth $13,655,700 which is a bit down on last report despite bringing big guns Haas and Manu

R-15-3

Bench
I boosted this week as well. Bostock, Shiller & Strange out.
Moved some duels and bought in Holmes, Whitehead, E. Katoa spent an extra $500k but still have $650k left to upgrade fuller and Galvin or Hutchinson

Latest posts