What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread LXII - Honouring tubers, yams and other root vegetables.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogslife

Coach
Put them on a boat like the good old days. Give them 3 months to think long and hard about their performances. Or throw themselves overboard.

Bazal

Post Whore
Put them on a boat like the good old days. Give them 3 months to think long and hard about their performances. Or throw themselves overboard.

Nah. Three months on a boat lets them miss out on some of the vitriol back home. Get them over there to cop it.

And holy f**k that's a ripper ball from Muirhead!

Apey

Staff member
Pretty much finished something I've been working on for a few weeks. I made it primarily for myself but I added a bunch of instructions to it in case anyone else wants to try and use it.

A way to keep track of NRL results for the season or/NRL ladder predictor for final rounds.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxH5T4ApCeDjZ1ZBbVVTdmhhU0k/edit?usp=sharing

Unfortunately I'm still a bit of an amateur so the usage can be a bit annoying. Easy enough for what I personally want to use it for though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts