What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread LXXI - Honouring Phil Hughes. 63*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog Force

Referee
f**k me, the Socceroos were red hot tonight. I forgot how good it was to see us stomping cruddy Asian teams. Seems an eternity ago that we were post 2010 and running rampant on ma-fa's.

I wonder how many places in world rankings the winner of the tournament will jump.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Apparently, this simple trick will help you fall asleep in 90 seconds.

The “4-7-8” breathing trick, also known as the “relaxing breath” is said to have a chemical-like effect on our brains, slowing your heartrate and soothing you right to sleep.

How do you do it? Simple

Breathe in through your nose for four seconds.

Hold your breath for seven seconds.

The breathe out for eight seconds.

Bazal

Post Whore
Nah. Had to sacrifice the PM's this season given we got the ODI, Big Bash final and three world cup games in Canberra

Misanthrope

Staff member
Brother Grimm is legitimately my 15 year old brother. I just get him to step in as a ringer in mafia games where I need numbers, and he's bored out of his mind with no internet (except mine) during the school holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts