What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XXI

Status
Not open for further replies.

McLovin

Staff member
i've fallen considerably since my 5 consecutive ST titles...Well done Kungl...deserved champion...

HowHigh

Coach
I don't know about that, Roosters fans tend to just shrug losing off like Tony Abbot over in the middle east.

Drags fans on the other hand are trying to troll a ghost board.
lol
well tonights game doesn't warrant much arguing...9 players out it was the Titans game to lose.

Monk

Referee
f**k... it was good to be reigning champ for a while...

Havn't you come second leik 12 ST's in a row kungl?

adamkungl

Immortal
My first Superthread victory. So many second places. Avoided working so hard to get here...a week ago it looked like another second place, but through some bad luck irl I had the lack of motivation to really make a play for the title. two people in particular i'd like to thank for for my failing at life, and thus success at superthread: the IT managers at the place i was hoping to get a job with who rejected me, and the chick I asked out who rejected me. Couldn't have done it without you guys :lol: oh and congrats to Dean, fierce competitor as always.

*tears of joy*

*cracks open champagne....ok, sips vodka and coke*

Big Pete

Referee
lol
well tonights game doesn't warrant much arguing...9 players out it was the Titans game to lose.

Exactly, like I said earlier if I was a Dragons fan I'd be stoked with that first half.

Probably did them the world of good to suffer that lost now then later. Otherwise it's bit like a good party, no matter what if you really got to spew it's better to let it out then to hold it in all night and make yourself feel terrible for ages.

adamkungl

Immortal
Congrats Adem.

This is why the laydees want an... erection... of you.

Top performance.

speaking of ladies....i just figured out why i got shot down.

It's so obvious.

Don't believe I didn't realise earlier.

She's never seen me play Guiitar Hero *facepalm*

Monk

Referee
As the previous ST title holder i feel as if i should say a few words.

Kungl, you've been a great competitor, gave me a run for my money last ST, and if it hadn't been a ravage of late posts before my trip to New Caledonia, i dare say you would have beat me out.

I was hoping to be the first person to win back to back ST's since MC did it 5-odd times in a row back in ST 14-19. but alas... wasn't to be.

Post Hard my friend, post hard.

Bazal

Post Whore
The real erect flag line was actually Sterlo...something about how hard it must be to keep an erect flag in the chilly conditions. Loled

adamkungl

Immortal
should learn that on realtar....then just walk around like a douche with an acoustic guitar all the time, whipping it out at inappropriate occasions to play Oasis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts