What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XXIV

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamkungl

Immortal
That statement is incorrect

jessica-mauboy.jpg

Or do you think she is ugly because she is an aboriginie

Alright in that pic, but google image search = meh at best.

I never said she's ugly...although my opinion on her not being particularly attractive is because I don't find her attractive, rather than her race.

A second point, even if I didn't rate her because of her race, it's hardly unique or offensive. I generally, bar a few exceptions, don't rate Asians. Most people would have similar preferences.

Shorty

Staff member
Alright in that pic, but google image search = meh at best.

I never said she's ugly...although my opinion on her not being particularly attractive is because I don't find her attractive, rather than her race.

A second point, even if I didn't rate her because of her race, it's hardly unique or offensive. I generally, bar a few exceptions, don't rate Asians. Most people would have similar preferences.
Lucy Liu is pretty hot, but it's because she's so serious and a b*tch.
Dani is out on Masterchef...about time.
:clap::clap:

Shorty

Staff member
cant stand Lucy Liu, she never smiles
That's what makes her so hot=P~=P~

Plus Filos, I have an insanely good looking Filo mate who hangs off me and tells me I'm sexy....I feel like a pimp when I go out with her:cool:

Shorty

Staff member
Charlie chuckles, what is your obsession with teh Kungl? Mancrush maybe? He's fugging hot so I totally get it, but don't hide in Narnia, come out of that closet my friend, it's all good.
Oi skip I know who you stole that from:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts