What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supposed "hardman" exposed

roarr

Juniors
I hate Matai as much as the rest of the rugby league world, but I thought it was a fair enough shot.

The other Burgess brother took a dive to milk a penalty and missed the scrap. He's the one out of any of them that I would label soft. What ever happened to taking a hit and not showing anyone your hurting inside?

bellyache

Bench
Why wasn't burgess sin binned?

Third man in, instigated the entire fight and started throwing em left and right.

I think the only thing that saved him was that the haymakers were about the girliest looking handbags ever thrown on a footy field
throwing em???? :lol::lol::lol: was there no soap to drop??

Cranky

Juniors
I hate Matai as much as the rest of the rugby league world, but I thought it was a fair enough shot.

The other Burgess brother took a dive to milk a penalty and missed the scrap. He's the one out of any of them that I would label soft. What ever happened to taking a hit and not showing anyone your hurting inside?
Bullshit. He decided to tackle with a wild, uncontrolable swinging arm up around the chest/sholders, it bounces off the ball and connects with neck/jaw.
If you're going in with an aggressive swinging arm that you are not in complete control of and it ends up around the chin, then that's your fault mate.

Liddell

Juniors
What's with all the Rooster hate, anyone would think he'd smashed the king of Bond...

Oh wait lol

Ziggy the God

First Grade
look how scared Sam Burgess is.

4lt9av.jpg

361704-manly-vs-souths.jpg

3325pur.jpg

1ihk0k.jpg

You can see the fear in his eyes.

Stop smoking the hooch champ. :lol:

Bovrick

Juniors
Matai made high contact, just about penalty worthy but not much in it.

George Burgess milks the penalty (mostly because he lost the ball imo, decided not to get up).

Sam Burgess doesn't pull a Creagh, would've been much, much worse if he'd started a fight with Matai facing the other way, he just brought the confrontation away from his grounded brother. Should've got himself sin binned though and reverse the penalty for being a bit of an idiot and flaring it up unnecessarily.

Kudos to Foran too for having the balls to go near Sam.

oval

Juniors
I support Manly

I think Matai is awesome.

Ans I also reckon the Burgess brothers are great.

Good game of footy, congratulations Souths, and all you whiney Front Row Forum tosspots should eat a bag of cheesy poofs. Reading the posts on this forum is like watching a bunch of old women trying to open a packet of condoms.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Pfft Sam gave Matai a little shove and was going back into position when Foran got upset and confronted him.

Nothing like Creagh's performance.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
How dare you bring Benny in to this.

Unless Burgess can run 10m backwards in under 2 seconds, then tehre shouldnt be a comparison.

/Thread.

I support Manly

I think Matai is awesome.

Ans I also reckon the Burgess brothers are great.

Good game of footy, congratulations Souths, and all you whiney Front Row Forum tosspots should eat a bag of cheesy poofs. Reading the posts on this forum is like watching a bunch of old women trying to open a packet of condoms.

yep well said, like you I am a Manly Supporter, that was a great Game of Footy, and all the smokers on here can do is carry on like whiny little School Girls, we were beaten by the better team, I would have the Burgess Brothers at Manly in a Heartbeat.....well done Souths, we came out and tried to Muscle you out of the match, but you were the better team:clap::clap::clap:

see you Guys in Round 2 and then in the Finals

rabbitohs95

Bench
Why wasn't burgess sin binned?

Third man in, instigated the entire fight and started throwing em left and right.

I think the only thing that saved him was that the haymakers were about the girliest looking handbags ever thrown on a footy field

Why wasn't Fa'aoso sin binned? Or any of the other dirty Manly players for that matter?

Because the refs are soft.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Why wasn't Fa'aoso sin binned? Or any of the other dirty Manly players for that matter?

Because the refs are soft.

Don't worry about Danish, bitches in the game day threads how the refs robbed our opponents in every game. Go have a look for yourself.