What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Surprisingly Quiet

Ribs

Bench
Ive been away a few weeks and I expected to come back into a storm of Saints vs Roosters threads..... whats doing??

I get the feeling both clubs are treading carefully this game, it seems to have a strange feel about it with both teams off a loss and a few injuries. I for one was hoping for a full strength test but it wasnt to be, should be a great game regardless. Where is the army sitting tonight?

Southernsaint

Staff member
Yeah, there was more banter before the Souths match. I thought that RC & 'Phin especially would be in here stirring up but it's not to be. Hedging their bets, methinks. Speaking of bets, OVP was offering saints with a 50 point start but he's gone to ground recently :lol:

I think to win tonight Saints have to do the little things right & minimise errors. Don't try & push the pass, and play it down their end as much as possible. Keep it simple & the fact that some of the guys are missing should be minimised. Having Benny at five-eighth instead of Timmo is an improvement, IMO. I can still see Shaun with the ball down their end on ANZAC Day running sideways offering nothing in attack.

We're in Bay 38 tonight, Ribs. Only a set of stairs will separate us from the feral Easts fans in Bay 37 - FIRE UP!!

Cheers,
Ben S.

Anonymous

Juniors
They'll be here should the results go their way.

OVP got a little upset when his age was brought into the debate. He withdrew future invitations to his uncle Harry's BBQ. I'm still shattered. :lol:

It's going to be a tough one tonight. A big test for Greenshields is on the cards.

Should be quite a clash up front.

Collateral

Coach
Greenshields is a great player. Hopefully our fowards can match the roosters.

imo all we need to do is bomb the heck out of Minichiello....he has lost all of his confidence under the high ball.

Ribs

Bench
I think Greenshields will be on the end of a few, apparently Finch has put up 48 bombs so far this season the filthy little turd.

I am just going to enjoy this one I think, last week and this week would have been a great judge of where we are but Origin, injuries and conditions havent made that possible.

I think both camps know that this is a dress rehearsal for when we go at it with full sides so Im not putting too much emphasis on this.

See you all in bay 38. May the best team win, which is obviously us.

melon....

Coach
Willow said:

OVP got a little upset when his age was brought into the debate. He withdrew future invitations to his uncle Harry's BBQ. I'm still shattered. :lol:

It's going to be a tough one tonight. A big test for Greenshields is on the cards.

I only visit opposition forums to Congratulate them after they have beaten us. I dont gloat. Unlike the Panthers or Dragons fans that flood the Wall after a win, but are nowhere to be seen congratulating us if we beat them.

Southernsaint

Staff member
melon.... said:
Willow said:

I only visit opposition forums to Congratulate them after they have beaten us. I dont gloat. Unlike the Panthers or Dragons fans that flood the Wall after a win, but are nowhere to be seen congratulating us if we beat them.

Good for you, Melon.

Only if your colleagues, Roosterphin & Cogburn had the same wonderful outlook on life.

Cheers,
Ben S.

hotsnow

Juniors
There's enough shit-talking on The Wall for both here and WORL. :roll:

It only fuels the Dragon's fire though.

StGeorge

Juniors
yeah biglance ur right ryles was absolutely outstanding freakishly good, and u kno wat carlaw impressed me to

chooky

Juniors
I was confident we would bounce back...I knew if we got the first try we would get a role on. :D

Southernsaint

Staff member
I love these fans who are overwhelmingly confident with the benefit of hindsight...

Cheers,
Ben S.