What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sydney....haha

fish eel

Immortal
Celebrating Christmas at 8:22am on 25/12/2008, what on God's green earth were you doing?

Posting in the right thread! ;-)

:lol: After being champions the season before, it's a f*cking terrible effort.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=312598

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=181301

Getting back on the topic of Sydney FC and John Aloisi's woes, interesting piece in the Oz today

SYDNEY FC officials are unable to guarantee million-dollar striker John Aloisi's place at the club next season as his stocks continue to plummet.

The highest paid footballer of any code in this country, Aloisi has had a terrible season since switching from Central Coast, highlighted by two shocking misses in front of goal against Newcastle last Sunday.

With the club about to change hands in March, rumours surfaced this week suggesting Sydney was looking at ways of terminating Aloisi's $1.2million-a-year contract which runs until 2010.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I can hear anticipatory sighs of relief coming from the SFS already... :lol:

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Every team cops injury, suspension - some worse than others. Clearly your club doesn't have the player depth to cover that...

BTW, :lol: @ using "leaving to NQ/GC" as an excuse. They're still playing for your club, dunce.

Agree with not having a lot of depth. We clearly need another striker, a left mid/winger and a new defender to replace Jado.

And whilst the players who are leaving may still have their feet in Paradise City aka newy, they've had their heads else where eg A Griffiths who was sh*t for the first half of the season.

And what about the players like Holland, Jesic, Kanta who have all been away with the Young Socceroos/Joeys?

What about our coach doing the chicken dance in Perth?

What about Zura leaving after a third of the season? He was coming good, too.

What about Griffo and Milligan been sent off against Sheep FC?

But anyway, clancy, lets get back on topic.

SYDNEY IS A SHAMBLES :lol:

did the guy who supports the worst defending champions in the history of australian sport just call sydney shambles?

no seriously, i gots ta know

And I agree with the FC fan.
And it's Griffiths' fault for having his head elsewhere, wasn't he the one to sign on elsewhere?

The Tank

Bench
I can't believe he was paid $1.2 million a season. Even at his very peak he's not worth that.

Engine

Juniors
Lol, you guys were 2-0 up!!!!! Your pansy defender tended to a scratch while real men put you guys away!!!!

Aloisi made a huge contribution. I hope you guys keep him for the duration of his contract.

Has Kosmina stopped crying yet? You can wipe his tears away.

Glenn

First Grade
Well it is amusing the way Sydney can f*ck up another lead, then to hear the excuses from Kossie :lol:

langpark

First Grade
such a cheap shot by allsopp, i don't care for either team, but it's pretty gutless to barge over a guy 25 years older than you. Also pretty weak that no Sydney players ran in for him.

lol mariners beat their "arch rivals" and the best part of the weekend is kosmina getting smashed

admitt it ... you guys have dwight yorke retro sydney away strips

Vossy

Bench
why do i fuggen bother ](*,)

first 3 minutes were brilliant, and fyfe closelining allcarntsopp

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
lol mariners beat their "arch rivals" and the best part of the weekend is kosmina getting smashed

admitt it ... you guys have dwight yorke retro sydney away strips

:lol: You think we're posting because we're closet fans? Get out f**king denial dude, Sydney are sh*t in 08-09 and others are enjoying it.

Suck it up.

Latest posts