What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ta ta Taga.

Well this is interesting.

I spoke to the great man to wish him luck last night.

He said that he still held out hope to get another contract at the Sharks, albeit at a reduced salary. He said that he knew nothing about the article, and the quotes were from a while ago.

Paulo has been re-signed.
Mate in regards to Paulo have you heard why he wasn't being used for the last while?
I hope it wasnt because they wanted to give Seggy game time. I can understand that way of thinking during the competition rounds but not the finals. We looked like a complete side with Paulo on the bench

Mate in regards to Paulo have you heard why he wasn't being used for the last while?
I hope it wasnt because they wanted to give Seggy game time. I can understand that way of thinking during the competition rounds but not the finals. We looked like a complete side with Paulo on the bench

I can't get a good answer on this even from Jospeh himself.
I speculate that they dropped so much money on Seggy that they were selecting him in the hope he would come good and provide value for the investment.

If they could get an offer for Seggy and Edrick they would release them.
Latimore is not being re-signed.

Solid perhaps, but not an impact player. Glad to hear Paulo has been re-signed, thanks for the update Mr Discussion.

Inferno

Coach
Heigno plays a front row role as did Lats and Taga.

Am I right that the only prop we've signed for next year is the mushroom man from the Tigers?

On a moderate wage I'd be happy to keep Taga.

On his day he was a devasting weapon and one of the most damaging forwards in the NRL.

The unfortunate thing is his day was about once a month and there were also a couple of error riddled performances in that month as well.

Omnishark2

Juniors
Great feedback Frank !
Taga - despite his infuriating inconsistency, he's still a big body & we don't have many of those. I'd like him to stay, but he'll get an NRL contract somewhere, he's still got at least 2 good years in him. Plus he's a Sharks GF hero forever, and a top bloke to boot.
Paulo - let's hope he doesn't run over Flanno's dog again ... it's bizarre how he got shunned
Latimore - he was solid for us all year, I'm surprised we are letting him go ... Ava was rubbish this year in comparison

Tiger Shark

Bench

Am I right that the only prop we've signed for next year is the mushroom man from the Tigers?

On his day he was a devasting weapon and one of the most damaging forwards in the NRL.

The unfortunate thing is his day was about once a month and there were also a couple of error riddled performances in that month as well.

We picked up Uele from the Cowboys. Big Unit.

YTSharks

Juniors

Fifita
Prior
Gallen*
Seumanufagai
Uele
Dillon
Bukuya*
Magoulious*
Yeah, should be after a couple more middle forwards

How good was the money spent on Tony Williams! Bargain buy!!

In one of this morning's stories on the Des Hasler sacking, Williams was described as an expensive flop for Hasler and Canterbury. He looks like a worldbeater but plays with such a strong self preservation instinct, league is the wrong sport for him.

Inferno

Coach
How good was the money spent on Tony Williams! Bargain buy!!

I'm probably on my lonesome but for a minimum wage I'd have kept him. He didn't get many opportunities with us in the top grade but if it wasn't for his injury he'd have played more. His last game with us was decent from memory.

I think his game was great actually. & Gal was visibly stoked for nim. But then I heard the coach hated him. Then I heard he was resigned. Now its not contract offer.
Anybody seen him?

Latest posts