What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tallis your Mum's a Rig!

Snoop Shark

First Grade
I decided to watch the game yesterday from bay 32.

It was so blatant at how offside the cows were for most the game noteably the second half. Flanno had so much to bring up about how poor the refs were, that this didn't even get a mention. I was disgusted. I understand refs are human but the fact there are 4 of these morons that are suppose to be watching the players get back the 10 is what pisses me off the most. It was common knowledge from people sitting around me how blatant the cowboys were in doing this .

Forget about the 50/50 calls that we didn't get, it's the basic offside calls that cost us the game. The cowboys were on our first receiver most times before they could take one step forward.

Sharkman

Juniors

It was so blatant at how offside the cows were for most the game noteably the second half. Flanno had so much to bring up about how poor the refs were, that this didn't even get a mention. I was disgusted. I understand refs are human but the fact there are 4 of these morons that are suppose to be watching the players get back the 10 is what pisses me off the most. It was common knowledge from people sitting around me how blatant the cowboys were in doing this .

Forget about the 50/50 calls that we didn't get, it's the basic offside calls that cost us the game. The cowboys were on our first receiver most times before they could take one step forward.
100 times this.

It was horrific and occurred all game. How we got only 1 penalty in tehv50 mins I'll never understand and that it wasn't for offside makes it even worse.

Like the 20s, the opposition just sat offside with impunity whilst we got pinged for every indiscretions

shadowboxer

First Grade
Greenberg the flog needs to resign. On one hand, he goes the throat on the coaches hen has the gall to praise the weekend games as amazing. Talk about throwing fuel on the fire.
Whiilst I think flanagan was over the top and really the sharks were crap - this idiot wants to keep the problem bubbling along.
He's worried about the officals??? This story will remain relevant all week now, so imagine the pressure the refs willl be under this weekend

shadowboxer

First Grade
Games in a shambles but yeah lets wave a red flag back at the coaches.
He's got the players association pissed, coaches mad and most importantly fans dissolutioned.
Watch the game continue to erode and the AFL dominate

Tallis was also a myth on the field. he thought he was Boondy Davidson but he wasn't even in the same league. he picked his targets as best he could & stayed well away from those he knew would belt him, which was msot of the NRl forwards his vintage.
Tallis was a dog in the fact that hed fight on teh field using the tactic of getting in a flurry early then hoping things would be held apart by the rest of the team.
Then he found this guy.

King hit

Coach
Tallis was also a myth on the field. he thought he was Boondy Davidson but he wasn't even in the same league. he picked his targets as best he could & stayed well away from those he knew would belt him, which was msot of the NRl forwards his vintage.
Tallis was a dog in the fact that hed fight on teh field using the tactic of getting in a flurry early then hoping things would be held apart by the rest of the team.
Then he found this guy.

Hilarious how he blew up at Gallen about whacking Myles yet Tallis could make his own highlights reel on foul play.

Hypocrite of the highest order

Frenzy.

Immortal

Offside? That explains what I called during the game about them getting off so quick. That's your balance to that. Good coaching actually.

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Offside? That explains what I called during the game about them getting off so quick. That's your balance to that. Good coaching actually.
I started to notice it just after half time, they were dead set a metre off side on top of the ref not going back the full 10

Stake Removed

First Grade
In context Flanno blew up had every reason Barrett blew up had every reason, why did Arthur not blow up as he knows has to deal with it again next week.

Maybe we should approach Manly just to p8ss the NRL and put together next year a fund raiser game before season with monies going to help the ref's know the rules, joking

The overall standard of the refs were a disgrace, the three teams who benefited on weekend were all the favourites of the NRL in there matchups.

Greenberg was he involved in issues when at Dogs but now runs the game my god