What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tate is a low grub

jarro

Juniors
Not sure if troll or not. Your picture implies Tate caused the awesome black eye that piece of shit bird copped. Hell of a feat for Tate to cause Bird's black right eye by punching his left eye.

Typical NSW 'tards .... never let the facts get in the way of a good story :lol:

MuTT

Juniors
little man tate will get his , those who need special protection for their back/neck should be wary of giving out cheap cowardly shots like he did , revenge could be tragic for him.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
:lol: That was on Birds Twitter, even he said the punch didn't cause the black eye. But if Tate had of connected with his chin but...... :-k

Tiger5150

Bench
Tate, Hodges, Bird, Gallen, Myles, Smith, Hannant, B. Scott, Sylvester, Garfield.......connect the dots.

Origin has always been a tough game, but I cant remember a game with as many cheap shots, dog acts as last nights game. Tough isnt rubbing an elbow or knee into a guys head whilst they are lying on the ground. Last nights game was less tough than it was dirty. Neither side was above it.

Last edited:

Karl

Juniors
Tate, Hodges, Bird, Gallen, Myles, Smith, Hannant, B. Scott, Sylvester, Garfield.......connect the dots.

Origin has always been a tough game, but I cant remember a game with as many cheap shots, dog acts as last nights game. Tough isnt rubbing an elbow or knee into a guys head whilst they are lying on the ground. Last nights game was less tough than it was dirty. Neither side was above it.

^ This

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Funny, I don't seem to remember a thread titled "Hayne is a low grub" for his shot on Thurston.

Amazing hypocrisy indeed.....

And on Jennings, I think you'll find a majority were outraged by his binning.

Ahhhhh I see!! There has to be a thread on it to be classed as a whinge!

With you no.........

Please.

Knightmare

Coach

True that. Game 2 was much better for toughness, last night it seemed to be "Let's see what we can get away with"...

MightyBronco

Juniors
It was a punch on Bird.

Tate didnt do it - it was his mate, the golfer. Well thats his story and he's sticking to it.

There is particularly grubby acts in Origin compared to club games but referees do nothing 'because its Origin'...........they could easily eliminate it if they want to.

gUt

Coach
Not sure if troll or not. Your picture implies Tate caused the awesome black eye that piece of shit bird copped. Hell of a feat for Tate to cause Bird's black right eye by punching his left eye.

That's Inglis not hodges

Mr Fourex

Bench
Tatey deserves the next statue in front of Suncorp.......QLD Origin legend !!!:clap:

Can't ...well, actually I can believe the whining from the NSW fanbots about Tate nailing Bird. Their sooky soft spots are so predictable

How dare Brent Tate, after copping a Paul Gallen swinging arm special and then being on the end of Greg Birds typical dog shot (lucky Bird didn't have a glass in his hand)......how dare Tate get even and nail one of those fu*kwits when he had the chance.

If there were ever two grubs more deserving of being cleaned up I've haven't seen them.

Tatey you're a legend !!!!!

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Tatey deserves the next statue in front of Suncorp.......QLD Origin legend !!!:clap:

Can't ...well, actually I can believe the whining from the NSW fanbots about Tate nailing Bird. Their sooky soft spots are so predictable

How dare Brent Tate, after copping a Paul Gallen swinging arm special and then being on the end of Greg Birds typical dog shot (lucky Bird didn't have a glass in his hand)......how dare Tate get even and nail one of those fu*kwits when he had the chance.

If there were ever two grubs more deserving of being cleaned up I've haven't seen them.

Tatey you're a legend !!!!!

hahaha NOW you're starting to get an appreciation for why NSW supporters love Gallen!

Because he hits f*cking Qld dickheads around and loves it.

Gallen for PM. Bird deputy PM.

Glad Tate has you to defend his honour. Is he gonna be OK getting grilled on a forum??

Tate is a grub, just like Gallen. Just like Bird. Just like Hodges. Just like Myles.

I look forward to Bird wiping that chin off his ugly melon when they next play each other :D

Mr Fourex

Bench

For the last 6 years all NSW have had to cheer about IS their players cheap, dog ...grub shots. Last night QLD gave it back to them in spades

......we brutalised NSW last night

I lost count of how many stoppages we had cause a NSW player was down injured....

You will forever be our bitches, you whining pack of merkins

For the last 6 years all NSW have had to cheer about IS their players cheap, dog ...grub shots. Last night QLD gave it back to them in spades

......we brutalised NSW last night

I lost count of how many stoppages we had cause a NSW player was down injured....

You will forever be our bitches, you whining pack of merkins

Qld deserve the win. As has been said earlier, many players go full throttle in origin and know the refs put the specs away and ignore most of it.

You hate Gal we all know it, you bang on and on about it, but no one gives a shit what you say anymore. The fact you post childish bullshyte and moan on and on about everyone being a thug unless they drink that cat piss beer you name yourself after, or wear some form of maroon just becomes more and more boring each day.

You make skeepe look less annoying with rants about the refs and you make bunniesman look, well, smart, clever and well balanced.

It is people like you that give queenslanders the reputation of toothless redneck brain dead f**k wits.

Try some humility and then grow up a little, you will surprised how you might even get a life outside your daddy's basement.

Child

Mr Fourex

Bench
ohyou.gif

Latest posts