What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tattoos!!!!!

God-King Dean

Immortal
What is the point of all the star tats that people seem to get?

Those elbow stars, the sh*tty red & black star on that old weirdos arm in the earlier post?

I plan to get a f**k load of em (assuming I join the Navy). Nautical star on my left boob, South Cross below it (shame I'll be associated with the twinkie bogans who destroyed it's image), & star on my left arm for every country I visit.

Kiki

First Grade
wait till the end of my health kick and ill post a pic of my awesome pins.

shes got leeeeeggsss

Eelementary

Post Whore
I'm going to get METAL tattooed on one forearm and then FUIFUI MOIMOI on the other. I'll be in heaven.

The Preacher

First Grade
I'm thinking of getting my Saints tattoos re-coloured in case I feel the urge to do a nudie-run when (if) they win the comp. Two on the shoulders, one on that massive cheek of butt.

The Preacher

First Grade
I've got about 20, though I have none below the elbow on either arm, so it's more for my own satisfaction than for show.
Once you get one it's hard to stop. I know I get withdrawals hearing the gun buzzing if I walk past a studio.

melbourne_belle

Juniors
I've got about 20, though I have none below the elbow on either arm, so it's more for my own satisfaction than for show.
Once you get one it's hard to stop. I know I get withdrawals hearing the gun buzzing if I walk past a studio.

I have 6 and all easy to hide. It is very addictive, I currently want another one but I can't decide where and what and I promised my mum I would stop :lol:
My younger brother is 15 and got his first tattoo last month, its awesome and really well done and detailed but I wish he would've waited.

McLovin

Staff member
I love the whole experience of getting one...From the consultation to the end product...

McLovin

Staff member
I'd best describe it as getting pinched with the tips of your nails over and over again. It's a bearable pain, nothing too bad. As soon as the needle leaves the skin the pain just goes away. The needle's in the skin for a few seconds at most...

I'd describe the healing of it as being a bad sunburn...

Kiki

First Grade
the ones on the inside of my wrist hurt the most.

i just realised i forgot one when i wrote in here the other day. i have this on the inside of my left wrist -

Symb25.gif

its an ancient celtic sign for balance.

word for advice for anyone wanting to get a tat - do NOT get one when hungover. i almost passed out.