What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taylor has lost his job

betcats

Referee
He's awfully cocky for a team that's only beaten tigers and knights not to mention had a soft run into the finals last year and had their ass deservedly handed to them on a plate in the semis

Its hard not to be cocky with Moylan as your captain.

betcats

Referee
says the guy who has to argue against people who tip agains the panthers

No credibility

You got upset because I didn't compliment one tackle in game you got flogged by 40 and then tried to fight me and now you are talking about credibility. And you still didn't compliment Moylan for tearing you a knew asshole the other week, agenda.

Clifferd

Coach
You got upset because I didn't compliment one tackle in game you got flogged by 40 and then tried to fight me and now you are talking about credibility. And you still didn't compliment Moylan for tearing you a knew asshole the other week, agenda.

You make it out like tedescos the reason we lost by 40 tho lol

We lost yesterday and you blamed him again for missing one tackle

Who won fullback of the year last year?

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
If I may be frank, Tigpies fans really don't have any grounds to be arguing with fans of other clubs over...Well, anything really. Short of a major salary cap breach like the Dogs and Storm, there isn't really any worse place you could be right now. You have 4 players holding the club to ransom on the back of their own value to the side, 2 of which that self imagined value being wayyyyyyy overkill because of the incompetence of the board and recruiters which has been going on for years. All this at a time when the team is anchored to the bottom of the ladder alongside Newcastle which is a team with less than half the expectation.

You would surely think the board would wake up to the fact the players have it over them by now, considering how many coaches they have seen off. Taylor had to pull hens teeth just to get rid of a pest like Farah.

betcats

Referee
You make it out like tedescos the reason we lost by 40 tho lol

We lost yesterday and you blamed him again for missing one tackle

Who won fullback of the year last year?

What? You brought up the canberra tackle not me, I didn't even watch that game why would I bring that up? And I said 'the fullback just should not be needed' in regards to the blair try, meaning the markers and frontline defence should of tackled him. I didn't even see Teddy on that play I wasn't blaming him at all.

Clifferd

Coach
If I may be frank, Tigpies fans really don't have any grounds to be arguing with fans of other clubs over...Well, anything really. Short of a major salary cap breach like the Dogs and Storm, there isn't really any worse place you could be right now. You have 4 players holding the club to ransom on the back of their own value to the side, 2 of which that self imagined value being wayyyyyyy overkill because of the incompetence of the board and recruiters which has been going on for years. All this at a time when the team is anchored to the bottom of the ladder alongside Newcastle which is a team with less than half the expectation.

You would surely think the board would wake up to the fact the players have it over them by now, considering how many coaches they have seen off. Taylor had to pull hens teeth just to get rid of a pest like Farah.

This whole argument started with riff fans bringing up tedescos missed tackle on Blair for some reason

Yet another clueless dope who has nfi. We have new management who is cleaning up the mess previous CEO left for us. Atleast know what you're talking about before laying the boot in. Not to mention it's only round 4

If I'm not mistaken Cronulla were 0/3 to start last year?

Put your house on Tigers 17' premiers

betcats

Referee
This whole argument started with riff fans bringing up tedescos missed tackle on Blair for some reason

Yet another clueless dope who has nfi. We have new management who is cleaning up the mess previous CEO left for us. Atleast know what you're talking about before laying the boot in. Not to mention it's only round 4

If I'm not mistaken Cronulla were 0/3 to start last year?

Put your house on Tigers 17' premiers

The whole argument started when Moylan got picked for the blues ahead of Tedesco and SOME tigs fans never let it go since.

betcats

Referee
What ? How does that make sense

Tedesco was injured, of course he wasn't gonna get picked

Because ever since then there has been some tension or rivalry between the sets of fans, realistically most of it just comes back to that. It just banter for the most part, until someone gets there feelings hurt and starts threatening people anyway lol.

Vic Mackey

Referee
The whole argument started when Moylan got picked for the blues ahead of Tedesco and SOME tigs fans never let it go since.

lol u wat m8?

Tedesco was injured for origin 1 so it was actually impossible for tigers fans to whinge about it

A heap of panthers fans then had a tanty when he got dropped for game 3

betcats

Referee
lol u wat m8?

Tedesco was injured for origin 1 so it was actually impossible for tigers fans to whinge about it

A heap of panthers fans then had a tanty when he got dropped for game 3

Game 2?

Hahaha yeah right you are the worst. You must watch every panthers game focused on Moylan with your notepad out hoping he f**ks up. I complimented Tedesco the other week and before your sensitive self had even comprehended what I was saying you were in the thread bagging Moylan in response, now I disagree with Cliffyboy calling the panthers inconsistent and now I apparently have an anti tigers agenda.

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
Did you commend your forwards for dominating a weak Tigers pack? Lol

A fairy haha that's a laugh, id have no worries insulting you to your face you scrawny merkin. Name a place

woooooooooooooooooo game on moles..........

Meltdown warning...

Clifferd

Coach
Because ever since then there has been some tension or rivalry between the sets of fans, realistically most of it just comes back to that. It just banter for the most part, until someone gets there feelings hurt and starts threatening people anyway lol.

I'm having a good laugh tbh no feelings hurt. Keep the bias and lols rollin

Had to have surgery on my shoulder so off work for another week. This is a neat bit of entertainment

Vic Mackey

Referee
Game 2?

Hahaha yeah right you are the worst. You must watch every panthers game focused on Moylan with your notepad out hoping he f**ks up. I complimented Tedesco the other week and before your sensitive self had even comprehended what I was saying you were in the thread bagging Moylan in response, now I disagree with Cliffyboy calling the panthers inconsistent and now I apparently have an anti tigers agenda.

I said at the time moylan deserved another shot in game 2.

As for the rest of your post I have no idea what you are talking about.

Vic Mackey

Referee
We should all just meet up in round 22 wearing name tags and punch the f**k out of each other. That's the only way to settle this like gentlemen. Probably a few of my fellow panthers fans will even be looking to get a shot on me.

As long as r20 and alien come I'm there

Clifferd

Coach
We should all just meet up in round 22 wearing name tags and punch the f**k out of each other. That's the only way to settle this like gentlemen. Probably a few of my fellow panthers fans will even be looking to get a shot on me.

Always up for a bit of a fisty cuffs. The whole LU community should make this an event and we get to go head to head with our fellow trolls

(Not srs lol)

Canard

Immortal
If I may be frank, Tigpies fans really don't have any grounds to be arguing with fans of other clubs over...Well, anything really. .

What's this bizarre view by some posters, that your not allowed to have an opinion on something, because of the actions of the club you support's board/coach/players.

If that was the case then Broncos fans wouldn't be able to post about referee's leg ups, salary cap busting squads, FNF football, scheduling, bogan fans and coach's who like to get their dicky sticky.