What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

team for g/f forum 7's - tentative

The Backpacker

Juniors
Yep! :mrgreen:

This guys a bloody genius (and appears he will fit into the void I leave perfectly).

I expect big things from you next season. 8)

The Backpacker

Juniors
The Backpacker said:
You can chew your nails. I'm starting Mad Monday early. Well, the season is over. ;-) :lol:

Well, what an eventful night. After being seen peeing off the back of a boat, I proceeded to a taxi where I fell asleep and was taken to the police station. Thinking quickly, I absconded from the taxi without paying, only to fall over my untied shoelaces and wind up at the station for sobering up purposes. :shock:

I categorically deny any knowledge of the 'shoe' incident. ;-)

I'm still waiting for my team mates to join me on the next stage of my Mad Monday.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

RoostarGirl

Juniors
The Backpacker said:
The Backpacker said:
You can chew your nails. I'm starting Mad Monday early. Well, the season is over. ;-) :lol:

Well, what an eventful night. After being seen peeing off the back of a boat, I proceeded to a taxi where I fell asleep and was taken to the police station. Thinking quickly, I absconded from the taxi without paying, only to fall over my untied shoelaces and wind up at the station for sobering up purposes. :shock:

I categorically deny any knowledge of the 'shoe' incident. ;-)

I'm still waiting for my team mates to join me on the next stage of my Mad Monday.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

No point me joining in I am on Diet Coke :oops: ....trying to get the figure ready for Rooster Cheerleader try outs :lol: :lol:

Now seriously!!! what is the next stage???

No just give me a bottle of Sambuca and I'll be right........oh and any colour will do.

Its about time I let my hair down :p

ozzie

Bench
I have no finger nails left - and i am starting to chew my toe nails - not pleasant- the sox suck..

The Backpacker

Juniors
You should each have received your Rooster certificates by now. If not, check your PM box. Just so you all knao what each other got - the list is as follows (in forummer alphabetical order)

Peter Cusack Fortitude Award - Brook

The Chris Flannery Eminence Award - Catatonic

The Justin Hodges Bellicose Award – Lord Reynoldson

The Jason Cayless Elan Award - Morticia

The Craig Fitzgibbon Congruity Award - Ozzie

The Mick Crocker Resoluteness Award - Penelope

The Luke Ricketson Allegiance Award - RoostarGirl

The Ryan Cross Emendation Award - Roosterboy

The Craig Wing Impact Award - Waxer

Thanks for the season.

The Backpacker

Juniors
I am trying to get our banners put together so they flash - keep your minds on the topic people - Hopefully will hear today if halfman will do it for us.

Cheers

The Backpacker

Juniors
Ok team mates - If you want your banners like this

roosters3.gif

Feel free to use this one that halfman did for us.

The Backpacker

Juniors
LOL - Right click the banner above (not the one in my sig as thats my personal one) and scroll down to properties. Copy the url, go to your profile and in your sig file put
and it should all be good. No spaces mind.

The Backpacker

Juniors
Don't thank me RB - thank halfman for doing my special request and Smurf aka Morticia for agreeing to host them.

I'm just the middle man.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Well I have noticed that one of our greatest performers this year didn't actually receive a Team Award.

I am talking about the Backpacker. I have a sneaky feeling that BP may have played just about every game.....

I reckon BP deserves the Luke Phillips Award (I know he's retired - see the similarity) for being gutsy and the toughest player on the field, a player who plays with injuries, skill, courage and commitment.....and always pulls of those last minute ditch efforts to help win the tight matches.

Phillips has retired but will never been forgotten as one of the Roosters best....just like you.

RoostarGirls comments:

I would like to say that you are the one that pulled everyone together...you have played through adversity and shown tremendous courage....in my opinion you were the greatest attribute to our team all season and you will be sorely missed by your friends. You were the one here week in week out encouraging everyone and keeping smiles on our faces..even when you were probably finding it hard to put a smile on your own face....you are my great friend. The Team will definately not be the same without you.

Cheers Buddy!!! I know its not a certificate but its what I think of you.

If anyone is capable of doing the BP a certificate that would be great...or if you would just like to add your own personal comments here for our retiring hero....please do.