What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team Ireland F7's WC nominations...

miccle

Bench
Good news, guys and girls - I've got our very own tap installed! Kilkenny is my poison of choice, though, so those wanting Guinness will have to wait.

220px-Kilkenny_pression.JPG

Pour at will!

miccle

Bench
:crazy: They look so tasty! :crazy:

Cheers Pistol, here's to the work day being over in about five minutes!

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Since im not playing, i'll be the alcohol/beer person on the bench, anyone need some cups of courage before the match?

EDIT: I have the HSC but i should be able to get something out after this first week of exams.

Last edited:

Black Kitty

Juniors
Since im not playing, i'll be the alcohol/beer person on the bench, anyone need some cups of courage before the match?

EDIT: I have the HSC but i should be able to get something out after this first week of exams.

I'll have a rum thanks DP :D

and will keep that in mind and check before I enlist your writing skills :D

miccle

Bench
And Ireland is underway! My contribution is done, dusted, posted and hopefully set to put a few points on the board. Cheers! :D

Black Kitty

Juniors
And Ireland is underway! My contribution is done, dusted, posted and hopefully set to put a few points on the board. Cheers! :D

and it looks fantastic too Miccle!

poor this man a drink too please DP :D

*raises her galss* TO IRELAND!!

Pistol

Coach
3 days left team.

I've got an article in works. I'm thinking about adding in something about Carlow in the Portlaoise RLC. Stay tuned

Black Kitty

Juniors
guess I'd best get my article written too then
not a good look for the captain to be last in. It's in my head... just have to find a way to get out ](*,)

Pistol

Coach
I'll probably do what I do best tomorrow and thats polish...........the article.

Griff, have you got one ready just in case?

Black Kitty

Juniors
Halla, do you have anything ready in case we need you?

I can just see Pistol trying to give me a heart attack.
Would love both you and Griffo to have something lined up incase needs be and I can't get one or the other of you.

also... anyone around that would have time to do a little proof reading for your captain? PM me if your willing and able to help, would be much appreciated :D

My usual proof reader (my flatmate) has disso'd for the day apparentlly :fist:

Latest posts