What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team Ireland F7's WC nominations...

Pistol

Coach
if you need me kitten, i'll hit it up again. but if there's a pot of gold in the articles, feel free to bench me and I'll take up some other duty. cheering from the sideline or professional beer drinker and heckler :cool:

Hallatia

Referee
I want to put my hand up, but I put my hand up to write, I need a little help on the ideas front, uni finishes on Friday so I should have plenty of time on my hands, with a week off before the exam period

Black Kitty

Juniors
Kitty yeh i would be up to start if u let me :D

Your in then Griffo...

I would really like articles early so we can check each other through if that's ok guys and gals?

I would love a run. :)

Your in Robster ... go for it!

I want to put my hand up, but I put my hand up to write, I need a little help on the ideas front, uni finishes on Friday so I should have plenty of time on my hands, with a week off before the exam period

If your a little snowed under darlz I'll let the boys take the run on for this one, then WHEN we win I'll put you in the run on. That way you can still write when you have your spare time but there will be no pressure on you.
sound ok?

Last edited:

Pistol

Coach
beaten in a close contest team,

a real gritty performance by all, just reinforcing the steely resolve of the Irish. We may have gone down, but we went down swinging.

Jesbass

First Grade
Hard luck, Ireland. You certainly went down swinging, just as Pistol says. Good luck for your next match! :thumn

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
I'll start from the bench if needed because after Thursday, i have a whole week to my next exam.

Hallatia

Referee
If your a little snowed under darlz I'll let the boys take the run on for this one, then WHEN we win I'll put you in the run on. That way you can still write when you have your spare time but there will be no pressure on you.
sound ok?
I am definately not snowed under, I have 4 exams in 3 weeks and they are all subjects I like, except for education which is only multiple choice, easy as pie, I am more than happy to play but like I said, my problem is that the ideas are not forthcoming

Black Kitty

Juniors
I'll start from the bench if needed because after Thursday, i have a whole week to my next exam.

might just leave you cheering from the sidelines untill the next game then DragonPunk

I am definately not snowed under, I have 4 exams in 3 weeks and they are all subjects I like, except for education which is only multiple choice, easy as pie, I am more than happy to play but like I said, my problem is that the ideas are not forthcoming

I'll put you in the line up then Hallatia :)
If anyone can help out with ideas feel free to pass them on to Halla or myself.

Sorry guys :( Will make up for that next time!

Nothing to be sorry for darlz!
It was a great article and a great effort. 83 isn't a bad mark you know :D

Hallatia

Referee
yep, Education is always multiple choice (a) you are (b) you're not :crazy:
I don't understand:(. The plus side from my perspective is that I will quit education half way through next year, so soon there will be no more of that crap