What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list next Tuesday vs Rnd 10 Broncos 10th May 2024

King-Gutho94

Coach
Meanwhile i see the Brisbane Broncos are at full-strength heading into this week.

Just perfect timing unless they lose about 8 players in the next 10 days.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I seriously doubt that we would have seen much of Gutho in FB in 2025 anyway, so it will be good to see what we can do as a team without him. If he and Moses are both out, time to give the (c) to Penisini maybe.
Isnt Barlow our captain, leader and hero?

Gherkin

Juniors
I seriously doubt that we would have seen much of Gutho in FB in 2025 anyway, so it will be good to see what we can do as a team without him. If he and Moses are both out, time to give the (c) to Penisini maybe.
What position do you think he’ll play next year? Or are you predicting early retirement?

Chipmunk

Coach
The fact you’re saying seasons over when it’s only round 9 is wild 🤣🤣🤣
I called it after Round 3...I've seen nothing since to suggest otherwise.

We won't keep our Best 17 on the field for every match for the remainder of the season, and we have f**k all when it comes to capability outside the Best 17.

The lack of squad depth outside the Best 17 means it was always going to be a House of Cards.

emjaycee

Coach
Take your point. Im a big fan of Hoppy but the same argument applys. Id go Dylbags. Hes been outstanding.
The club has made comments in the past that they want to build the future around Will. He is one player that over the last 7 rounds can probably be excluded from the 'part-time' label - I'd throw him the (c) before Dylan as I think Dylan has enough to think about if Moses is still out and he is "running the show".

eels4life87

Juniors
The club has made comments in the past that they want to build the future around Will. He is one player that over the last 7 rounds can probably be excluded from the 'part-time' label - I'd throw him the (c) before Dylan as I think Dylan has enough to think about if Moses is still out and he is "running the show".
l just had someone on instagram in all seriousness tell me “all playing hopeless Penisini is overrated liability.” I’m just like what football have you been watching

Latest posts