What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list next Tuesday vs Rnd 10 Broncos 10th May 2024

eels_fan

First Grade
Take your point. Im a big fan of Hoppy but the same argument applys. Id go Dylbags. Hes been outstanding.
Dylan has about 3 years of goodwill to earn back after last years transgression before he can even be considered a captain of our team.

the phantom menace

First Grade
So Gutho will be out... and we don't know whether Moses is back or not (assume not, given original timeframe and until proven otherwise).

I reckon BA will name:
1. Russell/Simonssen
2. Sivo
3. Penisini
4. Harper
5. Simonssen/Russell
6. Sanders - deserves another game or two in the top grade, until Moses is due back
7. Brown

I don't see Blaize coming in, because he's a centre or five eighth, and we aren't going to shift Penisini or Harper to other positions.

I don't see Asi coming in, as an Asi Sanders halves pairing to allow Brown to try out fullback probably isn't what we want against Broncos.

But if Moses is ready to come back early vs Broncos... then maybe a Sanders Moses halves pairing will work and we can afford Brown at fullback covering Gutho for a month?

hindy111

Post Whore
Even when Gutherson is back what are people expecting?
He had a knee operation last off season. Then he needed a clean up 2 weeks ago. So it lasted say 5-6 games before it troubled him. Had a clean up and that's lasted 2 weeks and needs more.
Only so many times you can fox a knee. And everytime your that little bit slower.
I don't buy into the if season was going well he'd push thru. Last game he could barely run.
He has been a great player but I'd say his career is close to the end. It wasn't long ago some people.on here where saying Guth could play till he is 35. At best he will see out his 2025 contract and that will be it.

Gronk

Staff member
He had a knee operation last off season. Then he needed a clean up 2 weeks ago. So it lasted say 5-6 games before it troubled him. Had a clean up and that's lasted 2 weeks and needs more.
Only so many times you can fox a knee. And everytime your that little bit slower.
I don't buy into the if season was going well he'd push thru. Last game he could barely run.
He has been a great player but I'd say his career is close to the end. It wasn't long ago some people.on here where saying Guth could play till he is 35. At best he will see out his 2025 contract and that will be it.
1714519524339.png

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
is there any possibility there maybe more posts in this thread then the crowd attendance.

We still have 9 days to get through before game day.
I'm curious to see the crowd attendance for this game. I reckon it will be very low. I can't believe people would spend their hard earned on this rubbish team.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I'm curious to see the crowd attendance for this game. I reckon it will be very low. I can't believe people would spend their hard earned on this rubbish team.
Ill be there i have already paid for a season ticket so no point kicking stones and not going from my perspective.

I can understand some who couldn't be bothered. Especially as the players play like part-timers.

Fans have every right to be part-timers as well supporting this mob.

eels4life87

Juniors
I honestly think that’s why they’re prioritizing Blaize over Ethan Sanders with BA saying that they see Blaize as being a future full back. You’d have someone come into the first grade team a lot quicker as a fullback then someone come into the squad full time to replace either Mitch or Dylan

Eelogical

Referee
I called it after Round 3...I've seen nothing since to suggest otherwise.

We won't keep our Best 17 on the field for every match for the remainder of the season, and we have f**k all when it comes to capability outside the Best 17.

The lack of squad depth outside the Best 17 means it was always going to be a House of Cards.
When was the last time we had our best 17 on the field, sometime in 2022 maybe?