What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list next Tuesday vs Rnd 10 Broncos 10th May 2024

The Predictor

Juniors
I have been enjopying attending games since 1997 and will continue to do so, as well as attend our Lower Grade and Junior Reps matches which I have a long history of enjoying.

You know the fun part about democracy, it is about who turns up.
No need to compare, I know you are a respected poster on here, but means little to me because we have differing opinions, if we are having a pissing competition my first season ticket was in 87, just saying

The Predictor

Juniors
Despite the brain snap he had, BA did say that he believed there was no one else in the squad who could have scored a couple of the tries that Sivo did - my guess is that is why he will continue to get picked when available.
And there in lies another issue, absolutely no depth!!

emjaycee

Coach
No need to compare, I know you are a respected poster on here, but means little to me because we have differing opinions, if we are having a pissing competition my first season ticket was in 87, just saying
Lots of people on here who have differing opinions aren't respected posters.
#amirite

All good, but the question anyone is going to ask first is. . .are you a member.

eels4life87

Juniors
All good, but the question anyone is going to ask first is. . .are you a member.
I only became a member this year despite being a lifelong eels supporter because I didn’t know non ticketed member options existed. Being too sick to have left my house since October 2022 except twice with paramedics I didn’t see there being much point cause I can’t go to games no matter how much I want to. When I found out this year that there are non ticketed member options I immediately snapped one up and wear my eels ‘24 member hat in bed every game

Did u watching the manly game??

I did, and then I watched the EELS Vs Sea Eagles NSWCup game. If we are dropping Sivo we need to bring in a replacement and as I said, Issac didn't exactly cover himself in glory.

I think that was pointed out in the NSWCup thread as well.

emjaycee

Coach
Blaize at number 1. I cant remember that last time a player played in 3 different positions this early in his FG career.

Russell back in, I'm not sure why he was dropped anyway.
I would think that under normal circumstances Blaize wouldnt have been called upon to play in the 6 for 2 weeks. So he would have been in the centres and then moved to FB to cover Gutho. Not exactly an unusual circumstance given our injury toll and lack of depth in the backs.

The Predictor

Juniors
I did, and then I watched the EELS Vs Sea Eagles NSWCup game. If we are dropping Sivo we need to bring in a replacement and as I said, Issac didn't exactly cover himself in glory.

I think that was pointed out in the NSWCup thread as well.
Ok, a sad indictment on this club, do u agree?

Eelementary

Post Whore
His job isn't on the line, so he has no incentive to make changes.

I'm fed up of this club's ineptitude, and so I made this post before remembering that Richard Penisini, and Arthur Miller-Stephen, are both injured, and Haze Dunster is still finding his way back after a horrific injury.

Sivo is the only real option we have.

The Predictor

Juniors
I'm fed up of this club's ineptitude, and so I made this post before remembering that Richard Penisini, and Arthur Miller-Stephen, are both injured, and Haze Dunster is still finding his way back after a horrific injury.

Sivo is the only real option we have.
But even those two, they are just kids, look how it panned out for BT, I don’t think we should be relying on to extremely inexperienced fellas as our back up, we are not Penrith who seem to have a never ending supply, who take to first grade very quickly, so don’t feel too bad , ur initial assessment was correct!!

Eelementary

Post Whore
But even those two, they are just kids, look how it panned out for BT, I don’t think we should be relying on to extremely inexperienced fellas as our back up, we are not Penrith who seem to have a never ending supply, who take to first grade very quickly, so don’t feel too bad , ur initial assessment was correct!!

Well, I mean, BA, and his recruitment team, kind of put us in this position by not having a clear pathway for players to step into, really.

Latest posts