What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list next Tuesday vs Rnd 10 Broncos 10th May 2024

Chipmunk

Coach
Interesting to see who the Captain is on the field. There isn't anyone capable in that likely starting 13.

Legal Eel

Juniors
I have watched them and say they were next man up. But hey that’s just my opinion
That may be so and you are likely right.

Bit wouldn’t that mean their absence in the top 30 or on development contracts is indicative of the inability of the coaching staff or management to properly structure the squad?

because they are obviously leaving spots in the top 30 in the hope that someone “becomes available”, which has been the strategy for a couple of years and indicates that they can’t structure an adequate and satisfactory squad in the first place

In which case the lack of depth is deliberate

time for a long treatise on salary caps, resources and bad luck

Gazzamatta

Coach
I did, and then I watched the EELS Vs Sea Eagles NSWCup game. If we are dropping Sivo we need to bring in a replacement and as I said, Issac didn't exactly cover himself in glory.

I think that was pointed out in the NSWCup thread as well.
Lume's best game in 2 years and he was still very average. Yep I was there also.

Wally21

Bench
Honestly, disappointed with that team. Would have liked to see some of the young blood. In particular Matt Arthur.