What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list next Tuesday vs Rnd 10 Broncos 10th May 2024

the phantom menace

First Grade
I have stated multiple times now that I would have had no issue with eels management bringing Dylan into leadership within the next five years. It’s the fact that it hasn’t even been a year since his criminal conviction for sex offences that he’s being given the captaincy that is disturbing
Maybe the club feels he's earnt it now, because he managed to last the 14 days of a bye round without getting into trouble?

crocodile

Bench
Just say you don’t take SA seriously
I do actually. I asked what seems a very simple question which you can only obfuscate. You're saying 11 months is not long enough yet I can't seem to extract a definitive answer about what you would be happy with. Just where's the indication that I don't take it seriously or did you just make it up.

eels4life87

Juniors
I do actually. I asked what seems a very simple question which you can only obfuscate. You're saying 11 months is not long enough yet I can't seem to extract a definitive answer about what you would be happy with. Just where's the indication that I don't take it seriously or did you just make it up.
Saying 3-5 years is the exact opposite of “obfuscating” 🤣🤣🤣

crocodile

Bench
Saying 3-5 years is the exact opposite of “obfuscating” 🤣🤣🤣
That would be good if that's what you wrote in reply to my simple question. Instead, you made it up. What you wrote was:
"Didn’t say as long as five years. But more than 11 months would have been appropriate"
Have another go.

Ness1500

Juniors
H
Defense at centre was better than anyone at the clubs I have seen this year playing in cup last weekend.

And I was always against him at centre
Think he was only picked to kick. With Moses back next week - Saunders to cup, sivo to cup, Russell to wing and Harper back at centre. Left edge was not great tonight

Latest posts