What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday Rnd 11 v Storm - Sunday 19th May 2024

King-Gutho94

Coach
Wonder how we go in 2014, if BA took over in 2013?
Its a interesting question not sure how to answer it too many variables. And 2014 looks different if BA is coaching in 2013.

Does BA go and sign Norman & Peats or does he look for different type of players to recruit.

If BA didn't go to Manly in 2013 and get close to all those senior players.

Watmough, Foran & maybe even a young Gutho dont come across who would have no idea who BA was.

Did BA become a better coach and have him better prepared to survive for 11+ years for the 12 months he had at Manly.

All up i think 2013 was always going to be a complete waste & shambles no matter who was coaching.

BA would have punted most of them anyway but done it in a better way not to insult the whole playing group and not the lost the dressing room in round 12.

How many of those on the whiteboard had contracts anyway in 2014 that were punted i cant remember.

84 Baby

Referee
What makes you think that?
Only yesterday he picked him for this week.
I mean he is far from the automatic pick that his potential provided him in time gone by. He’s already been dropped once this season, which likely was meant to give him a rocket, but he hasn’t exactly shown that in his performances since. I don’t BA or any coach would extend him much leeway under circumstances