What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team List Tuesday - round 3

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
It's part of the McGregor master plan. I can see it now, McGregor contemplating alone in his room, pondering on how to fix the issue of Aitken and get the team back to the winners circle. "I have it" as he let's out a shrill laugh, "I will trick them and announce Aitken as our centre on Tuesday, they will train all week on how to play him and then, wait for it, I swap him with Mann on Sunday. Brilliant!!! Haha, Flanno won't know what happened, I'm such a genius!"

Maybe, but I reckon Macgregor will be in his room thinking "Flanno will be expecting me to swap Aitken with Mann. I will fool him by sticking with Aitken! Haha, I'm such a genius!"

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
"The boys are really excited for it."

Does anyone else get the feeling we, the fans, are just being strung along for a ride. Is this an actual professional elite rugby league team or a bunch of school boy footy players just in it for the experience.

Why doesn't McGregor come out and defend his selections after such a rubbish performance i.e. McCrone and to a lesser extent, Aitken.

Wait all off season for this...

Sharks 100 - 0

Don't be so miserable BRV. Good chance we'll jag an early penalty and get on the board with a two pointer.

Maxwell

Juniors
Don't expect too many changes this year regardless of how we go, Mary is too negative in every thing he does . This starts with the game plan, block plays , which appears only half the team knows about . If we are losing in the next 2 or 3 games , make changes mix and match the team . Nighty needs to go tooooooooooo slow , Aitkin's Did shit , so throw Mann on the wing try Milne with Lafia, try a new Half maybe Field , if the forwards eg Thompson or JDB not performing change them , puts some flare into the team, give some players a licence to do stuff play what they see. Penrith do this Cartwright can roam the field, pop up any where, but blokes like Yeo stay within their structure. But Mary hasn't got the balls or mentality to try something like this .

possm

Coach
Don't expect too many changes this year regardless of how we go, Mary is too negative in every thing he does . This starts with the game plan, block plays , which appears only half the team knows about . If we are losing in the next 2 or 3 games , make changes mix and match the team . Nighty needs to go tooooooooooo slow , Aitkin's Did shit , so throw Mann on the wing try Milne with Lafia, try a new Half maybe Field , if the forwards eg Thompson or JDB not performing change them , puts some flare into the team, give some players a licence to do stuff play what they see. Penrith do this Cartwright can roam the field, pop up any where, but blokes like Yeo stay within their structure. But Mary hasn't got the balls or mentality to try something like this .
I can only assume that Millward and Mary have made some decisions that do not include Milne and Mann for 2018 - unless Dugan and Widdop decide to move on.

Right now they will just string Milne and Mann along until they have a decision from Dugan and Widdop.

Latest posts