What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Dragons

Meth

Staff member
1- Nicoll-Klokstad
2- Watene-Zelezniak
3- Berry
4- Tuivasa-Sheck
5- Montoya
6- Martin
7- Johnson
8- Fonua-Blake
9- Egan
10- Barnett
11- Ford- yuck
12- Capewell- yuck
13- Harris

Res- Harris-Tavita, Ale, Laban, Walker/Maiu'u

Leber

Bench
It'll be the same team with Maiuú in for Jazz.

Not sure when Walker is back.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
No news, but that's not good news. Same injury as Afoa. I'm no doctor, but could be 6 weeks.
Yeah I saw it was a hammy after I posted that so figured he’s gone for a while. Looks like Mai’u will be getting his shot.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
With all the injuries, the young lad will get an earlier introduction to first grade than expected. This could be a good opportunity to get Zyon more prepared for grade-level play in 2025 and beyond.
Let’s hope so. With Barnett moving into elite prop category and Ale improving, we’re really not that far off having a post-AFB roster sorted.

nswarrior

Juniors
A big part of our game is built around AFB playing big minutes though.
Huge difference in metres made by AFB and Ale etc. I think AFB is taken for granted and our pack would be nowhere near where they are unless we get another strong prop

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Huge difference in metres made by AFB and Ale etc. I think AFB is taken for granted and our pack would be nowhere near where they are unless we get another strong prop
Nah we know how good he is. What I’m pleased about though is that Barnett is now making AFB level numbers as well. We won’t be as good without AFB, but we might still be pretty good.

01: CNK
02: DWZ
03: Berry
04: RTS
05: Montoya
06: TMM
07: SJ
08: AFB
09: Egan
10: Barnett
11: Ford
12: Capewell
13: Harris

14: CHT
15: Ale
16: Maiu'u (Possible Debut)
17: Laban

18: Leiataua
19: Going
20: Stowers-Smith (Possible Debut)

Meth

Staff member
I think I would seriously consider benching Barnett to work things so that we don’t have Fonua Blake and Barnett off the field at the same time and we have both of them on the field in the last 20 mins.

ozenzud

Juniors
Bit of a head scratcher. Must be Zion as having Adam on the bench doesn't make a lot of sense. Unless CHT is going to play middles