What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v eel

I went back and checked his stats. He made 43 of 46 tackles and ran for a tick over 100m. Also gave away 3 penalties. On paper his game was decent, he just didn't impress me.
The offside wasnt him I reckon. Teh double movement was on the 5th tackle, so the option to test the Video ref was sound. Cant remember the other. High shot?

Card Shark

Immortal
The offside wasnt him I reckon. Teh double movement was on the 5th tackle, so the option to test the Video ref was sound.

f**kin’ what!

It was a double movement twice over, a totally dumb play.

It almost cost us the game as instead of them being camped on their line with bugger all to go, they are tapping it 30m out.

I do believe they got in position for their field goal soon after.

It was unnecessary field position conceded that we never regained until the Leutele / Dugan break just before our field goal.

Understand the temptation to reach out but geez, it was never going to be given.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
f**kin’ what!

It almost cost us the game as instead of them being camped on their line with bugger all to go, they are tapping it 30m out.

It was unnecessary field position conceded that we never regained until the Leutele / Dugan break just before our field goal.

Understand the temptation to reach out but geez, it was never going to be given.
Lewie showed how to do it on the biggest stage of all....the GF.....scored next set after forcing the drop out.

f**kin’ what!

They kicked the ball 15 metres, if that. To go for it on the 5th was the correct play.
If his elbow stayed up, or , video ref was hindred by view & ref gave the try, then its game over. its a 50/50 play. What call does the ref make, what does the video ref see.
Correct play. & referees correct decision.

MilkShark

First Grade
They kicked the ball 15 metres, if that. To go for it on the 5th was the correct play.
If his elbow stayed up, or , video ref was hindred by view & ref gave the try, then its game over. its a 50/50 play. What call does the ref make, what does the video ref see.
Correct play. & referees correct decision.
Nah can’t agree. Dumb play.

Should have died with the ball and camped down their end.

chewsta

First Grade
Cant blame Capes for going for it in the moment really. If he didnt stumble he would have been in under the posts untouched and he knew it.

It was a bloody good take in the air actually. A fullback growing up ayyy. Hmmmmm :thinking:

Card Shark

Immortal
Lol. Yep.

Shame he didn’t die with it but great to see him compete.

Undid all his good work.

snout

First Grade
Im f**king over this fullback crap.

Didnt we move on from the holmes fullback experiment.

Wasnt it in concrete we are shit with holmes at 1 and since hes been moved back to the wing we have started the climb back to a top 4 team.

Si?

Then why the f**k are we playing silly buggers with this crucial position.
This is just 3 steps forward.
3 steps back.

Pointless. It dont work.

There has to be some guy running around in the UK. NSWRL. QRL. GROUP 12...who can catch a bomb and make the extra man in a wide play.

A guy who can do the job for a few weeks til dugan is fit. Because Val cant.

Dont we have scouts?
Dont we have cash to spend?.

Ads

First Grade
3 year contract that I am assuming they will hold him to. Do we really think we are going to spend money on a transfer fee again?

Latest posts