What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Eels

sup42

Juniors
The gambles and lows of footy.

If you had invested money in this game on the side of the Warriors then you've been ripped off.

It's like paying concert tickets to see some international super Star perform one of their Anthems backed by a Gospel choir...to be told sorry No Michael Jackson tonight... but we still have the Choir.

Footy sucks like that.

No way we should win tonight, this is not really the Warriors team you would knowingly pay money to watch play...just a bunch of ring ins.

If Para lose they are a disgrace.

JJ

Immortal

If you had invested money in this game on the side of the Warriors then you've been ripped off.

It's like paying concert tickets to see some international super Star perform one of their Anthems backed by a Gospel choir...to be told sorry No Michael Jackson tonight... but we still have the Choir.

Footy sucks like that.

No way we should win tonight, this is not really the Warriors team you would knowingly pay money to watch play...just a bunch of ring ins.

If Para lose they are a disgrace

Hmmm, not sure the result alters that conclusion tbh

Footy sucks like that.

If Para lose they are a disgrace.
Haven't seen much of CNK this year, but if everyone plays to their potential and we dont lose anyone to injury mid game we win.

Just not sure how we are travelling after a fast start and a fair few injuries.

jaseg

Juniors
Haven't seen much of CNK this year, but if everyone plays to their potential and we dont lose anyone to injury mid game we win.

Just not sure how we are travelling after a fast start and a fair few injuries.

I've only seen 2 reserves games so far this season (have others on record but been too busy!) - CNK was on the wing and between the 2 games he saved 3 tries inside the in-goal (stripping the ball or holding guys up). I hope that's an indication of his form in 2018, but I have no idea...

TheDMC

Bench
Maybe Gavet should start as prop and one of Paasi or afoa come off the bench just to get Gavet fired up in beast mode and then bring on afoa beast ...

Good to see Kearney follow my guidance. Wasn’t a lot of beast mode going on tho

Big Marn

Juniors
Good to see Kearney follow my guidance. Wasn’t a lot of beast mode going on tho
Yeh, Gavet still not the 2017 version yet. Afoa only got 5 hit ups this game but i think he came on when we were down to 12 and defending like crazy.. Kearney might have been resting him a little bit as was a 6 day turnaround. Satae only got the 1 hitup but made 23 tackles.
Paasi and Afoa my two favourite props this year.

Latest posts