What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team V Warriors - Gidley Rested

Pumba

First Grade
TeamLineUpVWarriors.gif

1. Kurt Gidley (c)
2. James McManus
3. Junior Sau
4. Wes Naiqama
5. Akuila Uate
6. Ben Rogers
7. Jarrod Mullen
8. Mark Taufua
9. Isaac De Gois
10. Chris Houston
11. Steve Simpson
12. Zeb Taia
13. Matt Hilder

Interchange:
14. Con Mika
15. Marvin Karawana
16. Richard Fa'aoso
17. Danny Wicks
18. Sione Tovo
19. Keith Lulia

Knights TV

Last edited:

CJG 182

Juniors
Tovo as a reserve, Mika back in the side, Ndaira gone, all interesting to see.

Naiqama still there, Mullen back in 7, Marv still there, all less than positives.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
All things considered, if the only changes to the side come Friday are Tovo and MacDougall in and Naiqama and Karawana out, I'll be happy.

Karmawave

Bench
I guess its understandable, that discards from other clubs, eventually play football at the standard which was the reason why they were discards from other clubs.

See last Sunday.

Surely Wes can't still be in this team. He was woeful.

This is a difficult game. Warriors to win and leaving us teetering on the edge of the 8.

CJG 182

Juniors
Agreed JD.

What's the latest on Paterson? Has he played local league yet or still gently easing him back in?

roopy

Referee
Doogs said he was right to play in the halftime interview the other day.

Time to name our top side.

And for the record, Joel Edwards is a mile better player than Tovo.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
RE: Patto, I don't think anyone knows what the story is with him. It'd be really nice to have him available for the back end of the year.

Pumba

First Grade
If Smitty is going for the 'discards' to have a great game. Surely Coops would have to feature somewhere.

Can't see Wes lining up he was shocking on the weekend.

CJG 182

Juniors
When they showed him at the Bulldogs game he looked like he had definitely put on some weight so he'll need some games under his belt before he comes back especially if it's around finals time.

Rolla

Juniors
Doogs, pete or vuna for wes, team looks better. Timmy injured? or just not ready to do this week in week out? cos he has been impressive.

Jono078

Referee
Mika will be in for a big one against his former club, or he will try to hard and fail, i'm expecting him to level a few of his old mates :)

Rolla

Juniors
Simpson to prop and house to 2nd row might be good short term, but we will see even less of simmo if he plays prop, and i think last game showed we really missed him so we want as mauch game time from him as he can give.

As long as house isnt at lock again though im happy.

I just wish lulia would go away.

I know that somehow he will make his way into the team. Being named at number 19 isn't far enough away imo.