What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Warrior's

j0nesy

Bench
Looks like i'll have to explain this slowly.

The Dragons have to name 21 players on tuesday as regulated by the NRL.

Some players will be named on the extended bench for first grade aswell as in the NSW Cup so if needed they can be called up to first grade incase of injury.

By Thursday teams will drop two players out of the squad ie this week Havili and leilua both dropped by to play for Illawarra on saturday.

Since the Dragons are in playing in NZ they took extra players incase injuries before the game say at the captains run or the warm up.

Dufty may not play first grade and if back intime he could essentially play for Illawarra yet i doubt it.

I knew what you meant. I suspect overseas dragon didn't because you missed a comma. You should have written your previous post like this - "No, players in the 21 man squad named can be also named for the NSW Cup".

getsmarty

Immortal
NRL, NYC Team Updates: Round 11 v New Zealand Warriors
Thu 18th May, 06:00PM
A A

1495089556562.jpg

St George Illawarra coach Paul McGregor has named his 19-man squad ahead of the Dragons' Round 11 clash against the New Zealand Warriors at FMG Stadium, Waikato.

Siliva Havili and Luciano Leilua have been the unfortunate duo that were left out following Tuesday's initial announcement.

NRL Squad for Round 11 v New Zealand Warriors:

1. Jason Nightingale
2. Nene Macdonald
3. Taane Milne
4. Tim Lafai
5. Kalifa Faifai Loa
6. Kurt Mann
7. Josh McCrone
8. Russell Packer
9. Cameron McInnes
10. Paul Vaughan
11. Tyson Frizell (c)
12. Joel Thompson
13. Jack de Belin
Interchange:
14. Tariq Sims
15. Leeson Ah Mau
16. Hame Sele
17. Jai Field
18. Matt Dufty
21. Jacob Host

NYC Squad for Round 11 v New Zealand Warriors:

1. Steven Marsters
16. Dylan Morris
2. Matheson Johns
4. Zac Lomax
5. Jason Gillard
6. Tristan Sailor
7. Jackson Willis
8. Stuart Mason
9. Reece Robson
10. Matt Sheppard
11. Jackson Ford
12. Jayden Morgan
13. Joe Lovodua
Interchange:
14. TJ Uele
15. Tom Angel
17. Josh Dowel
18. Trent Peoples
19. Cooper Purcell
21. Max Bailey
23. Brayden Gallagher

http://www.dragons.com.au/news/2017/05/18/nrl_nyc_team_updates.html

saintm

Juniors
Looks like i'll have to explain this slowly.

The Dragons have to name 21 players on tuesday as regulated by the NRL.

Some players will be named on the extended bench for first grade aswell as in the NSW Cup so if needed they can be called up to first grade incase of injury.

By Thursday teams will drop two players out of the squad ie this week Havili and leilua both dropped by to play for Illawarra on saturday.

Since the Dragons are in playing in NZ they took extra players incase injuries before the game say at the captains run or the warm up.

Dufty may not play first grade and if back intime he could essentially play for Illawarra yet i doubt it.
Dufty and Host will both play for Illawarra if they dont get on the field for F/G

hazzbeen

Bench
Quietly confident about this one.
To be honest dont like this game at all . Danger game , I know we have the wood over them , but as they say law of averages on home soil they can rattle of a few tries when they get a roll on . So as Mary says " our D needs to be good ."

possm

Coach
Should be Dufty for Fi Fi Lau, Nithtingale to 5, Macdonald to 2 and Dufty to 1.

Mary is a fool and does not deserve to be coach next year. The 2 reasons the team is doing better this year are:
1. The recruitment of Vaughan, McInnes and loss of Rein.
2. The ditching of Mary's impossible structures and game plan.

Overseas dragon

Juniors
Attention Mr coast dragon. Obviously your statement no player in the 21 squad named can also be named in the new cup.you obviously cant read maybe you should go to opsm .have a great day , and yes I'm glad dufty made the plane and I hope he makes it on the field .

Bench
Sooner or later SuperCoach needs to give the young guns a spot in first grade or from the bench.

Latest posts