What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Knights

Card Shark

Immortal
Gagai is back this week. Remember how he cried last time we played them. Let's make him cry again!

After we played them last time, I seriously thought we'd give 70 or 80 a shake on our turf (I did tip us to get 60 last time) but the Knights have been "in form" & I thought we might be lucky to win by 20.

However, looking at that team below (weakened with 4 from last week out), I'm tipping a 54 point scoreline to us, Knights might get 10.

1. Dane Gagai
2. Nathan Ross
3. Pat Mata'utia
4. Peter Mata'utia
5. Brendan Elliott
6. Jarrod Mullen
7. Trent Hodkinson
8. Sam Mataora
9. Danny Levi
10. Korbin Sims
11. Pauli Pauli
12. Mitchell Barnett
13. Jeremy Smith

Interchange: 14. Chris Adams 15. Jacob Saifiti 16. Josh King 17. Mickey Paea 20. David Bhana

Pig Champion

Juniors
The Talkin Sports d*ckheads on 2SM are seriously wishing and waiting for us to fall over. Tunks hates us and he really hates Gal.

Big Bloke

Juniors
Knights side is crap but they still have two good halves in Hodkinson and Mullen. Not world beaters by any means but if they are capable of making inroads it will be these two guys doing it.

lolesi

First Grade
They played well against the storm. Shame for them Mamo, Sione and Robbie R are out for them.. They were three standouts.

Barnett goes well and Mullen has a quality kicking game.

Will be harder then last time but still should win by 18+

Id say maloney will be rested this week. The other target game to rest a few would be the Titans as it is the longest away game, barr Melbourne who we want all troops on hand for. Or not.

shaggs

Coach
I don't really care if we score 50 or not, however I want to see 5 tries at least.
I would prefer 30-0, than 52-18.

The most important thing for me is the defensive misreads and one on one we missed last week. Tired players getting stepped, or being lazy and not shutting the gap.

The right edge of Townsend, bird and Humphrey, need to get their shit together quickly. They are appearing confused, especially the outer 2.

shaggs

Coach
Gagai is back this week. Remember how he cried last time we played them. Let's make him cry again!

After we played them last time, I seriously thought we'd give 70 or 80 a shake on our turf (I did tip us to get 60 last time) but the Knights have been "in form" & I thought we might be lucky to win by 20.

However, looking at that team below (weakened with 4 from last week out), I'm tipping a 54 point scoreline to us, Knights might get 10.

1. Dane Gagai
2. Nathan Ross
3. Pat Mata'utia
4. Peter Mata'utia
5. Brendan Elliott
6. Jarrod Mullen
7. Trent Hodkinson
8. Sam Mataora
9. Danny Levi
10. Korbin Sims
11. Pauli Pauli
12. Mitchell Barnett
13. Jeremy Smith

Interchange: 14. Chris Adams 15. Jacob Saifiti 16. Josh King 17. Mickey Paea 20. David Bhana
Our forwards should roll these guys, however the Knights with hodko and Mullins plus Gagai are much better than lamb and the other rookie. The mats in the centres don't offer much, nor does elliot. Ross on the other hand is a rocks or diamonds type. The Knights hoookers and bench are barely nrl standard.

shaggs

Coach
Just to get my post count up, it's been mentioned that Nu wasn't named for the jets. Neither was Capewell.

jc155776

Coach
The sharks team is full of confident players with murderous intent.

We are like the bullied kid who had a growth spurt after school, went and got jacked, and is now out to punish everyone for years of pain.

We will score 49 +

They MIGHT get a try in the first five minutes while we are asleep.

Quigs

Immortal
Nu looked so composed during Panthers game.
When you get a chance, watch it again, how Nu drew in the two East players to put Feki into the clear right on the death of the game. A sweet lil double pump pass to suck in SKD.

It was the work of a very seasoned player.

myrrh ken

First Grade
I say mix it up against the Naughts to keep things fresh and challenging. Rest chad and Maloney. Chuck in Nu and Bird in the halves. Start Lewey in centres for some game time.

Or not

Latest posts