What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team V's tigers..

M2D2

Bench
Graham will NOT be the Bench Utility. Graham will be the second rower on the Bench.

YTSharks

Juniors
Graham will NOT be the Bench Utility. Graham will be the second rower on the Bench.
I think it’ll be similar to how he was used for Australia, second row interchange who can play a few other positions if the situation calls for it.
However, he’d be playing 80 on the left edge for me

M2D2

Bench
I think it’ll be similar to how he was used for Australia, second row interchange who can play a few other positions if the situation calls for it.
However, he’d be playing 80 on the left edge for me
oh i agree he should be on our left edge.
But i dont see NSW going out without a genuine utility or at least 2 soft utilities like Wadeo AND Peach.
Not in origin.

YTSharks

Juniors
oh i agree he should be on our left edge.
But i dont see NSW going out without a genuine utility or at least 2 soft utilities like Wadeo AND Peach.
Not in origin.
There was an time (in the Sticky era I think, but could be wrong ) where we didn’t play a utility because Queensland did. I guess it’ll be interesting to see what Fittler goes with.
I’d like a competitive origin arena for a change

Stake Removed

First Grade
With Fittler in charge and both Beesting & Joey involved i would guess team will be mostly Panthers, Roosters, if Knights in top 8 a few of them, and odd player from each of rest

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Notwithstanding the fact that Origin has bored me for a couple of decades the fact that Fittler is coaching this year makes me vomit in my mouth a little bit......No doubt Joey will be his sidekick and Gus will be pissing in his pocket too.....FMD....Would rather watch Home and Away than that circle jerk..... /rant

RUBIKS

Juniors
I much prefer having Fittler as the coach over Daley.

The negative coming out of that is we now have to listen to Daley again on commentary :(

I think Fittler is going to get more right than wrong. He’s not going to be afraid of picking players who can score points and not be perfect in defence.

He will be a breath of fresh air of positivity and this bullshyte of incumbency will be ancient history.

ghoti

Bench
I think Fittler is going to get more right than wrong. He’s not going to be afraid of picking players who can score points and not be perfect in defence.

He will be a breath of fresh air of positivity and this bullshyte of incumbency will be ancient history.

He rates a lot of overhyped shite youngsters which worries me a bit...Moylan and Bird are near certainties in his 17 if not starting squad.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Adolf did quite well with Lebanon in the World Cup. He has infinitely more talent to choose from as SOO coach. Won’t be contending with Coops and Thirsty either.

It’s his to lose both in series and reputation. Don’t think he can afford to play favourites.

But hey, he’s a docile Quigs so who knows if he has the insight to see what’s at stake for himself.

Latest posts