What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tedesco

chewsta

First Grade
Mate it was a low point
She'd gone to the pub still in her baseball ?? gear.
All sweaty...unshowered.

Hours later I crossed that line.

Plus
She was married.

To make matters worse I was in a borrowed pair of jeans ..and I shit myself afterwards.

Hahaha!!! Please tell me they were Keppers!

carcharias

Immortal
Good story. did u give the jeans back?
Yep
Unwashed

It was one of those weekends where I didn't eat but partied for 3 days.

They were a mates little brothers.
His mum asked what the hell id done to them.
It had been raining and I'd fallen over a few times as well.

Long time ago now.

I thought her husband was going to kill me ...very scared he'd find out.
The other bloke she rooted ended up in hospital.
Different night to me.

Born BB&W

Juniors
For real?

What about all the other sports women play.
I think you will find that you are either a lesbian or not. Sport doesn't affect your chemical makeup

Just my opinion on the brutal contact sports mate (want to be tough like a bloke sports). I think you would find a pretty high percentage are lesbian compared to say your local Netball team. Apologies for any offence if anyone here's missus plays front row it's only my 2 cents.

Back on topic so where were we? Bird to Newie, Val back on the wing and we sign Teddy?

Last edited:

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Too much coin invested in Val to leave him on the wing...think he'll make a quality fullback in time. Don't think we have the cash for Teddy but if we did could we make a centre out of Val?

DJShaksta

First Grade
I'd rather keep Val than sign Teddy if it meant Val got the shits and left.
What we will.most likely need is a good centre to replace moneybags.

Quigs

Immortal
pssssts .... I am a Rorters Fan tonight, have been all 'me' life (well at least from 7.50pm to about 9.45pm tonight that is)

Surprised this thread has lasted as long as it has.

Val Holmes will become an awesome fullback and already he is showing the signs of what he can deliver from that position. That beautiful cut out ball to put Feki over in the corner was Barba like and the line break and interchange of passes with Bird for Val to go in the corner for his try shows he's got the instincts and passing skills to make this position his own.

Defence will take longer for him in the position. But he'll get on top of that as well eventually.

Weaponhead

Coach
Holmes still looks to have no confidence in the hammy. He didn't stretch out when making the break for the try and gave up the chase on Elliott immediately. Could be its not strong yet or he lacks confidence in it. Either way he needs to get it right to play fullback at this level.