What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tennis ... :p

Alba

Coach
Ok last minute decision has been made to head to Melb for the Aust Open .. does anybody know of cheap accomodation that wouldn't be found on the wotif website? Or of any other accom websites!!

Bazal

Post Whore
I haven't found too many places cheaper than wotif tbh....but Melbournians here might know different

Stagger eel

Staff member
Alba said:
Ok last minute decision has been made to head to Melb for the Aust Open .. does anybody know of cheap accomodation that wouldn't be found on the wotif website? Or of any other accom websites!!

Wait until Day 2 of the Tournamont than you can move into the scuds room, he won't be needing it after day 1.

Bazal

Post Whore
It's hard to get your mind out of the gutter when the top of it is taller than you are :sarcasm:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Bazal said:
It's hard to get your mind out of the gutter when the top of it is taller than you are :sarcasm:

I'll pay that :lol: despite the fact that you haven't met me....

Bazal

Post Whore
True....you didn't come to Canberra cos it was too cold for you ;-)

Stagger eel

Staff member
Bazal said:
True....you didn't come to Canberra cos it was too cold for you ;-)

you stop listening to Jess, Nikki and all those other rotten buggers..I didn't go because they didn't want me there :sarcasm:

Alba

Coach
eelavation said:
Wait until Day 2 of the Tournamont than you can move into the scuds room, he won't be needing it after day 1.

hahahaha tru that!!!

thommo4pm

Coach
Alba said:
hahahaha tru that!!!

Good on you for heading down there.
You'll have a great time.
I'd love to head back down to Melbourne for the Australian Open, tennis is way too under rated as a sport. :D

What tix have you got for the event? Any of the show courts?

Eelementary

Post Whore
How many Davis Cup ties has Luczak won us whilst injured? :p

I agree, though - at his peak, the Scud was sensational. But now...For shame.

Alba

Coach
thommo4pm said:
Good on you for heading down there.
You'll have a great time.
I'd love to head back down to Melbourne for the Australian Open, tennis is way too under rated as a sport. :D

What tix have you got for the event? Any of the show courts?

I <3 tennis .. I want to go to the Medibank Int and check out a few matches but I looked at the lineup and it isn't all that impressive .. it'll be a good day out anyway ..

I wanted to wait n see if we were def going or not to get tix .. and turns out we aren't going! Who knew it was so hard to get people on board for a road trip with 3 weeks notice haha .. spewin though :( the tix to the final are $250 and the semi finals are $150 .. A bit steep for last minute .. If I had've planned it then it woulda been manageable .. next year for sure though .. :)

Alba

Coach
I put money on Nalbandian to win .. Just because Federer is paying next to nothing :) and I put 2 other ones just for the sake of what they're paying .. Roddick and Safin (Safin would really make my day if he won haha)