What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks fellas

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Very well said on both posts. McInnes is still a young developing hooker who has all the time in the world. Starting for a top 8 team at the age of 23 is a pretty good achievement IMO, especially playing 80 minutes. No other top 8 hooker can say that.

Cook is proving valuable to us but I'd like to see us have Farah as a reserve as opposed to on the bench. Have Sutton there as our utility instead as he can shift into the forwards.

Yeah I completely agree. Unfortunately Farah is surplus to requirements but I don't know if we're going to get rid of him. Which is a real shame because I think we have a great chance to develop our own young hooker (for the 1000th time) or snag another young gun from the NYC.

SBD82

Coach
You blokes are all far too kind. This whole thread was a bit of a lighthearted dig at your intelligent supporters.

Last night was the perfect time to have the last laugh, and the only crap I copped was from your resident morons.

You're better men than me.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
You blokes are all far too kind. This whole thread was a bit of a lighthearted dig at your intelligent supporters.

Last night was the perfect time to have the last laugh, and the only crap I copped was from your resident morons.

Haha mate I think we're trying to look past all the toxicity and chat footy. We've already seen a few permanent bans as you know!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Shadow has the answer to make cameron dud turtle legs mcinnes play FASTER like a 1st grade hooker should do its quite simple read below:...

(A) Put a handful of african killer stinging bees down his undies as he runs on each game that should do the trick;)...Shadow...

Travitoh

First Grade

There's nothing to gloat about, we would've killed to be in the Dragons position yesterday.

As disappointing as the end of the season was for you guys, it was a decent season considering a lot of us expected you to finish well out of the race and with Ben Hunt crossing over next year to partner Widdop, there's no reason why the Dragons won't take the next step and feature in finals next year.

SBD82

Coach
There's nothing to gloat about, we would've killed to be in the Dragons position yesterday.

As disappointing as the end of the season was for you guys, it was a decent season considering a lot of us expected you to finish well out of the race and with Ben Hunt crossing over next year to partner Widdop, there's no reason why the Dragons won't take the next step and feature in finals next year.
Thanks mate. That's bloody nice to hear after yesterday arvo.

See? You blokes really are too kind. You're restoring my fondness for the bunnies after your resident trolls almost destroyed it.

To the good blokes in here, have a great offseason fellas. Hopefully a change in fortune is close to coming to fruition, both on the field and on LU.

SBD82

Coach
Shadow has the answer to make cameron dud turtle legs mcinnes play FASTER like a 1st grade hooker should do its quite simple read below:...

(A) Put a handful of african killer stinging bees down his undies as he runs on each game that should do the trick;)...Shadow...
Since my previous post was (quite rightly) moderated, I'll just say this:

Please don't ever breed.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Thanks mate. That's bloody nice to hear after yesterday arvo.

See? You blokes really are too kind. You're restoring my fondness for the bunnies after your resident trolls almost destroyed it.

To the good blokes in here, have a great offseason fellas. Hopefully a change in fortune is close to coming to fruition, both on the field and on LU.
Don't forget James Graham. Honestly I think you guys will forget all about Dugan with young Dufty coming in. He's a huge prospect.

Very well could be a top 4 finish for the Saints in 2018.

I've always been fond of the Dragons. We have a strong rivalry that isn't based on hatred, it's based on mutual respect from the passion of the fanbases and the success of the two biggest clubs in rugby league.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
stmerge stood up 2 times in court and said why should souths be allowed back in the nrl,stmerge are on 1 premiership only and they put up no defence at all and they did not march and then they took the easy way out to take the nrl""s dangling carrot money for the merger with the illawarra/steelers from wollongong. And then both clubs lost its past history/ identity and now they are called The stgeorge/illawarra dragons ....P.S.id suggest marching and the court case was worth the fight ""never say never"" ""never say die"" glory glory to south sydney south sydney marches on.Whom are the most successful rugby league club in the history of the game in Australia with ( 21 ) premierships .

SBD82

Coach
stmerge stood up 2 times in court and said why should souths be allowed back in the nrl,stmerge are on 1 premiership only and they put up no defence at all and they did not march and then they took the easy way out to take the nrl""s dangling carrot money for the merger with the illawarra/steelers from wollongong. And then both clubs lost its past history/ identity and now they are called The stgeorge/illawarra dragons ....P.S.id suggest marching and the court case was worth the fight ""never say never"" ""never say die"" glory glory to south sydney south sydney marches on.Whom are the most successful rugby league club in the history of the game in Australia with ( 21 ) premierships .
I'm from the ILLAWARRA side of the joint venture.

I can't take pride in the premierships won by the St George side of the joint venture. Because I didn't support them.

I am proud that the club I follow has created a joint venture with a team who has such a rich history. And I have now supported St George Illawarra for longer than I supported the mighty Illawarra Steelers. Together we are forging history for generations of supporters to come.

To all you decent Souths supporters, this guy is becoming the face of your club. It's an absolute tragedy that your mighty club is thought of with such low regard, but it's the grim truth. The words South Sydney Rabbitohs should be said with great pride and held in great esteem, instead Shadow is making a mockery of your traditions. I can't fix that for you, and for that I'm truly sorry. I sincerely hope you find a way to eradicate this vermin from your forum.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Bravo and I have never liked them......

Rabbits20

Immortal
Shadow is misunderstood by some which is sad as he's a very knowledgeable and diehard Bunny member.......

Don't worry Shadow. They want you to bite to try and get you banned so don't play into their hands mate.. you are better than that Shadow.....

Shadow and Doyen are important to our forum....

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
I'm from the ILLAWARRA side of the joint venture.

I can't take pride in the premierships won by the St George side of the joint venture. Because I didn't support them.

I am proud that the club I follow has created a joint venture with a team who has such a rich history. And I have now supported St George Illawarra for longer than I supported the mighty Illawarra Steelers. Together we are forging history for generations of supporters to come.

To all you decent Souths supporters, this guy is becoming the face of your club. It's an absolute tragedy that your mighty club is thought of with such low regard, but it's the grim truth. The words South Sydney Rabbitohs should be said with great pride and held in great esteem, instead Shadow is making a mockery of your traditions. I can't fix that for you, and for that I'm truly sorry. I sincerely hope you find a way to eradicate this vermin from your forum.

Shadow was born in the illawarra region and i appreciate your kind words SBD82 have a nice day mate...Shadow...

Rabbits20

Immortal
Here he is!!!

Goes banana' if you enter their forum and gets all aggro!!

Then he comes in here!!

It's only round 1 and yes we've pretty much all said you guys should be close to top 4 injuries permitting!

That was actually nearly the most I have seen McInnes run...... I'll give him credit there! It's only round 1 though!

I'm very happy with the explosiveness of Damien though and his defence has improved too! Cook suits our style of play!

SBD82

Coach
Here he is!!!

Goes banana' if you enter their forum and gets all aggro!!

Then he comes in here!!

It's only round 1 and yes we've pretty much all said you guys should be close to top 4 injuries permitting!

That was actually nearly the most I have seen McInnes run...... I'll give him credit there! It's only round 1 though!

I'm very happy with the explosiveness of Damien though and his defence has improved too! Cook suits our style of play!
Goes bananas? Ha.

As far as I'm concerned, most souths supporters are very welcome in the dragons forum.

It's you (and your lover shadow) that can f**k right off. :)

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I thought Mcinnes was solid without being spectacular. He’s one of those players that will never cost you a game imo. Reliable.

Something that did concern me though was the amount of flat passes he throws? Some of them look borderline forward? Maybe it’s just the angle though.

Anyway it was good to see the dragons stomp all over the Broncos. I don’t think anybody cares for Brisbane anymore.

southsport

First Grade
Cam had a good game and I wish him well but I think I prefer Cookie, good to see the broncs get their bums spanked, let's hope the same happens to the roosters and moanly.

Latest posts