What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks fellas

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
He was excellent. Played 80 and gave quality service throughout. Our forwards look organised and he takes very good options.

Defensively great, especially for someone playing 80. He and Vaughan have made a massive improvement to our middle 3rd.

Souths vs dragons will be great then I'm expecting a big game from young McInnes.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
stick with Mr mediocrity mcinnes....Just ask R20 he knows he is a dud you will see tell me in rd26 how great he is then i cant wait till then giggle giggle giggle lol....Shadow...

SBD82

Coach
its ok maybe you tip other teams against stmerge maybe thats why your butthurt stings less?....Shadow...
Why does thinking about my butthurt make you start thinking about tips?

I see where you got your name. You're pretty shady.

Not even the tip shady. Not now, not ever.

SBD82

Coach
stick with Mr mediocrity mcinnes....Just ask R20 he knows he is a dud you will see tell me in rd26 how great he is then i cant wait till then giggle giggle giggle lol....Shadow...
I'm looking forward to it.

And you really need some new sources of information. Between R20 and wiki you're really getting some bad advice.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
R20 and Shadow are the only 2 persons on here that truthfully know their footy the rest like yourself are the dont knowers....Shadow...

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Is that why you have to wiki things?

Maybe you should start your own site. You could call it shadypedia (shadypedo???)

Shadow's actually a good guy he just gets a bit too passionate when it comes to our team. He makes statements I definitely don't agree with, funny bloke though. But he's also had his moments of being correct such as tyrell needing to be dropped. Never met someone so passionate about a team that constantly berates the players representing the team though.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Shadow's actually a good guy he just gets a bit too passionate when it comes to our team. He makes statements I definitely don't agree with, funny bloke though. But he's also had his moments of being correct such as tyrell needing to be dropped. Never met someone so passionate about a team that constantly berates the players representing the team though.

SSTID ile take that as a compliment mate cheers bro bunny your a good guy too........Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Is that why you have to wiki things?

Maybe you should start your own site. You could call it shadypedia (shadypedo???)

SBD Roller Skating lol.....Shadow...
images

Rabbits20

Immortal
He was excellent. Played 80 and gave quality service throughout. Our forwards look organised and he takes very good options.

Defensively great, especially for someone playing 80. He and Vaughan have made a massive improvement to our middle 3rd.
He made 4metres.

Hopeless!!!!

SBD82

Coach
He made 4metres.

Hopeless!!!!
Gauging a player's game on one stat seems a bit limited.

We are not playing a speed game. Right or wrong we are trying to bash teams.

To implement this plan we are hammering packer, Vaughan, sims, ah Mau and JDB at the opposition.

Mcinnes taking scoots from DH wouldn't be useful for us in this gameplan.

It's ridiculous to criticise a player for poor running metres when he is being asked to do a different job, and is doing it very well.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Gauging a player's game on one stat seems a bit limited.

We are not playing a speed game. Right or wrong we are trying to bash teams.

To implement this plan we are hammering packer, Vaughan, sims, ah Mau and JDB at the opposition.

Mcinnes taking scoots from DH wouldn't be useful for us in this gameplan.

It's ridiculous to criticise a player for poor running metres when he is being asked to do a different job, and is doing it very well.
Well that job wasn't what Souths needed!!!!

McInnes didn't follow our game plan, he wasn't capable.

Imo he's a tackle machine and that's it.

In other aspects he's a clear dud!!!!

SBD82

Coach
Well that job wasn't what Souths needed!!!!

McInnes didn't follow our game plan, he wasn't capable.

Imo he's a tackle machine and that's it.

In other aspects he's a clear dud!!!!
How's that game plan been working out for you the past couple of years?

You can't keep playing an Isaac Luke gameplan without Isaac Luke. He was special for your team.

You had someone special in McInnes, you could have formulated a gameplan to suit his obvious strengths, but you chose not to.

A poor decision in my opinion. This kid is good, and is getting better.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
How's that game plan been working out for you the past couple of years?

You can't keep playing an Isaac Luke gameplan without Isaac Luke. He was special for your team.

You had someone special in McInnes, you could have formulated a gameplan to suit his obvious strengths, but you chose not to.

A poor decision in my opinion. This kid is good, and is getting better.
So much this. Mcinnes is killing it because his strengths are being utilised. In saying that, as a whole last year was ordinary so with a lot of players down on form it didn't help his cause

DiegoNT

First Grade
Cam Mcinnes is a dud. He doesn't run enough, makes him useless
Mcinnes averages 36 metres a game

Friend is out of tonight's game. That's great. He is a great player. That really helps Souths as he is a key a player.
Friend averages 17 metres a game

Seems legit

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Cam Mcinnes is a dud. He doesn't run enough, makes him useless
Mcinnes averages 36 metres a game

Friend is out of tonight's game. That's great. He is a great player. That really helps Souths as he is a key a player.
Friend averages 17 metres a game

Seems legit
Again with facts Diego.
Knock it off

Curious what the average metres gained for nrl dummy halves are though?