What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks fellas

Rabbits20

Immortal
How's that game plan been working out for you the past couple of years?

You can't keep playing an Isaac Luke gameplan without Isaac Luke. He was special for your team.

You had someone special in McInnes, you could have formulated a gameplan to suit his obvious strengths, but you chose not to.

A poor decision in my opinion. This kid is good, and is getting better.
He didn't fit in to the plan.

No point changing the plan over a hooker who just tackles.

Farah and Cook are much better!!!!!!

SBD82

Coach
He didn't fit in to the plan.

No point changing the plan over a hooker who just tackles.

Farah and Cook are much better!!!!!!
You have a very one dimensional view of rugby league if you think McInnes is a player who "just tackles".

SBD82

Coach
@foreverinourshadow
@Rabbits20

Since you guys were so adamant that wobbie was a great signing and much better than McInnes, I paid close attention to him tonight.

What a steaming pile of shit. If you're happy with that calibre of effort and execution from your players, the dark days of the 90's will soon return for your club.

DiegoNT

First Grade
@foreverinourshadow
@Rabbits20

Since you guys were so adamant that wobbie was a great signing and much better than McInnes, I paid close attention to him tonight.

What a steaming pile of shit. If you're happy with that calibre of effort and execution from your players, the dark days of the 90's will soon return for your club.
Mate we had to get rid of keary and Mcinnes. They dared criticize the gladiator and his penis handed stepsons. We've obviously made the right decision.

Rhyno

First Grade
Mate we had to get rid of keary and Mcinnes. They dared criticize the gladiator and his penis handed stepsons. We've obviously made the right decision.

Who do you really support?

No fan bags their club as much as you do

You are the worst troll on here

DiegoNT

First Grade
Who do you really support?

No fan bags their club as much as you do

You are the worst troll on here
f**k off dickhead
I'm dissapointed that 2 talented youngsters are kicking off at other clubs after falling out with certain members of our team, 2 of which are now badly out of form and a rumoured to themselves be on the way out. How is that hating my Club? Where else have I showed hate for my club you first class dribbler?

Rabbits20

Immortal
@foreverinourshadow
@Rabbits20

Farah was poor tonight. Looked slow and his kicks were poor.

I'd be playing Cook at hooker for his speed like Issac which gets us looking dangerous.

Farah on the bench.

I still don't think Cam has been quick for you guys though.

I'm still relieved Cam is gone.

SBD82

Coach
I'd take Cook and Cody over Keary and McTurtle everyday of the week.
Cook wasn't much better. He was ok, but not great.

You should be furious that your club let a talented local junior go to sign farah. Instead you deflect and talk about Cook. Where is this much vaunted souths pride that I hear so much about?

Rabbits20

Immortal
Cook wasn't much better. He was ok, but not great.

You should be furious that your club let a talented local junior go to sign farah. Instead you deflect and talk about Cook. Where is this much vaunted souths pride that I hear so much about?
What were you watching????

Cook is lightning.

I'm happy we don't have McTurtle.

SBD82

Coach
Cook was good in defence. Just missed 1 tackle.
Stats aren't everything.

Mitch Rein's defensive stats were great, but he wasn't strong enough to hold a players momentum after contact. Cook is similar.

Cook is not an awful hooker (certainly not the worst hooker in your team tonight). But to say he is a good defender is just not true.

BrissyRedV

Bench
Stats aren't everything.

Mitch Rein's defensive stats were great, but he wasn't strong enough to hold a players momentum after contact. Cook is similar.

Cook is not an awful hooker (certainly not the worst hooker in your team tonight). But to say he is a good defender is just not true.
Stats aren't everything but they can certainly give you a glimpse of what is going on and highlight the ability of a player. Cook has made 73 tackles this season and has 5 misses for a tackle efficiency of 86%. He also has 0 try assists from 4 games. Farah has made 111 tackles and 2 misses for a tackle efficiency of 98.2% and has 2 try assists from 4 games. McInnes for us has made 150 tackles and missed 2 for a tackle efficiency of 98.7%. He also has 3 try assists to his name from 3 games. Now this is a small sample size for all involved but for anyone to suggest that McInnes is no good is just plain foolish.