What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ‘Anything and Everything’ Thread

Quigs

Immortal
Well round three of the NRL has come to another end and all is again quiet on Waltons Mountain.

So it is night from me and night from John Boy

Quigs

Immortal
Did we get any official reporting / feedback from the well informed members of this Sharks LU Forum.

I did see the post up of the dreaded Buzz's article in the telecrap.

UPDATE: I see all the info is up in the development thread. "Nothing to see here"

Last edited:

DJDL

Bench
According to my Facebook, this is what I posted in this day in 2010:

“If there's anything in this life more frustrating than being a Sharks fan I'm yet to encounter it”.

Still true.

Frenzy.

Immortal
What about the proposed stadium at Heathcote . New for the NRL
Is there one? I live in Eefcoat and haven't heard of one. Probably up the SES HQ end of Wilson Rd where that field is huh? The one surrounded with snakes and Yetis.

Last edited:

Frenzy.

Immortal
Yeah, them too! LOL

Was playing cricket there one day and had to go get a ball some snorkel had smashed into the bush and near shat meself at the size of a dirty big black snake that had ben disturbed.

Didn't get the ball.

DJDL

Bench
Never had a broken bone in my life, save for my little finger when I was about 6 and my little toe when I was in my mid-twenties.

Been living in Thailand for ~2.5 years and so far I've broken my ankle and then yesterday I came off my motorbike and fractured my collarbone.

I'm really hoping "it happens in threes" doesn't apply here.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Never had a broken bone in my life, save for my little finger when I was about 6 and my little toe when I was in my mid-twenties.

Been living in Thailand for ~2.5 years and so far I've broken my ankle and then yesterday I came off my motorbike and fractured my collarbone.

I'm really hoping "it happens in threes" doesn't apply here.
Never done a collarbone. Have a long list of others though LOL

Never done a collarbone. Have a long list of others though LOL
Have had a few but I advise never do a triple fracture of the humerus head plus dislocated shoulder at the same time. Or if you do make sure you do it at work because I burnt every minute of my long service leave up doing it then another 4 weeks annual leave 12 months later when I got the plate and 500000 screws out