What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The average age of NRL fans?

taipan

Referee
Age of fans are loosely based on how long ago the team won a premiership.
Going by that I’m 0, as the Warriors haven’t won anything

In my case ,my age is based on decades of frustration, watching my team snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, in the final 5 minutes of the game at home.
At last report,I'm headed for my second century on this lump of rock.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
No wonder Souths fans always go on about their proud history like senile, bat shit crazy merkins.

Reminiscing about all their premierships with the same enthusiasm shown to rock and or roll back in the day.

The reality is that most Souths fans and probably members are dead. They even have pet memberships to lower the average age.

SBD82

Coach
Most people following a team on facebook would be very casual fans, however i think that indicates lots of younger people following the game. AFL has a higher amount of twitter followers than NRL apparently.
Facebook is not really the domain of young people any more. Young people are moving towards other forms of social media. Honestly, I can see why. I use it (I definitely don't fit the "young people" category) and every day it becomes more of a boomer whinge fest.

Latest posts