What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Bachelor 'How To' Thread

IanG

Coach
Swiping left overs is always good too. When we do stocktake at work we get fed dinner. Iusually end up taking the left overs home. Otherwise they just get chucked out

Frederick

Staff member
Alas, my powers of moderation only allow me to move the thread, not merge with another.

Calling mighty FFB mods - can someone please merge this thread with the other bachelor thread

Frederick

Staff member
You moved it back to the knights forum...it's like playing tennis with a thread :lol:

Hallatia

Referee
you can merge it from here. I couldn't merge it without powers here, so I gave you the power to do whatever you want with it

Hallatia

Referee
wait, were both in the FFB, if so, move this one back and I'll merge. I'm so hot my brain is fried

Frederick

Staff member
I can't merge from the knights forum to another forum, so it's here for you to merge threads

Hallatia

Referee
why?

you worried I would remove my Frederick is sexy post with them? (That did reflect some failure on my part too)