What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The BIG Game: The Mighty All Blacks vs. The Yellow Wallabies

no name

Coach
Some of your best work SBW, probably just cost yourself a game in the final.
Living the 'dream'

user_nat

Coach
Your a man up with mere minutes left, do you spread the ball?
No of course not! This is union..

skeepe

Immortal
There was nothing wrong with that either Joubert you utter merkin!!!!!!!!! f**k off and break your neck you biased f**k!!!!!!

Danish

Referee
f**k we are dumb. Down to 14... Slightest bit of a sniff.... I KNOW!!! Let's waste 3 minute picking and driving for no gain 5m in from touch!!!

Send these weak pricks to Nauru

skeepe

Immortal
I hope one of the Wallabies punches that merkin Joubert in the face and breaks his f**king jaw. Who's idea was it to put a Saffa in charge of the team that put his nation out last week?

skeepe

Immortal
McCaw cheats his way to another victory. On the wrong side of the law all night yet never penalised.

I hope France beat the cheating merkin into a bloody pulp. I'm not one for eye gouging, but next week should be open season on McCaw's peepers.

Te Kaha

First Grade
I hope one of the Wallabies punches that merkin Joubert in the face and breaks his f**king jaw. Who's idea was it to put a Saffa in charge of the team that put his nation out last week?

Ahhhh Kharmas a bitch isnt it skeepe... you didnt deserve to win last week, and you certainly didnt deserve to win this week.

skeepe

Immortal
Ahhhh Kharmas a bitch isnt it skeepe... you didnt deserve to win last week, and you certainly didnt deserve to win this week.

f**k off you illiterate cumbucket. Enjoy your tainted World Cup.... 2011 will forever have an asterisk next to it.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Wow... skeepe can bring his always-blame-the-ref-no-matter-what schtick to any sport at all.

The Wallabies would have struggled to beat a 10 man Namibia team on that performance.

Te Kaha

First Grade
f**k off you illiterate cumbucket. Enjoy your tainted World Cup.... 2011 will forever have an asterisk next to it.

Bahahahaha... no loser team has ever won the world cup... you couldnt beat Ireland... the wannabies just werent good enough.

Thomas

First Grade
Stay classy TK. Typical kiwi arrogance. Even Richie McCaw neglected to mention the opposition in his speech.

The AB's played an awesome game and will romp the final. I hope the French put up a good fight.

Latest posts