What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Blacklist - Day 3

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Day 1 Result

Many looked around, some wary, some not. There was much to discuss and much to do. But the night was where all these people wanted to play, and so they waited til sunset before agreeing to disperse.

It is now Night 1. All actions in by 12pm Friday. I will do a write up if they come earlier.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
I do! Pick me! Pick me!

There's about 3 or 4 left. Can't remember. Mafia. Make your decisions too, ya smegheads.

mickyj

Bench
With a 15 person game how many are we looking for? 3 makes sense. Are there a clear 3 we would want? Do not know much about the show.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Write up is ready to go and I'm just waiting on the last one. It will change the night depending on their selection.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Night 1 Result

The night was long and full of intrigue. Two men in particular were very, very popular.

One man was simply trying to do the right thing. Looking into another player, he went to learn the name of a person before The Alchemist stole his power and stopped him from using it. The Alchemist learned the identity of The Stewmaker, number 161 on The Blacklist.

Another man, far more powerful, bribed the man who had his power stolen as well who then advised him who he was.

Number 42 on The Blacklist played his role in assisting another to rise up in the world.

In the meantime, Number 16 on The Blacklist role blocked another man. Another attempted to redirect the man who had his powers stolen to another, but failed because as thr power had been stolen. Number 83 on The Blacklist, however, was keen to make some solid progress in his search for Reddington. He sharpened his samurai sword, and with one fell swoop, lopped the head off his target.

05_NUP_163383_0888.JPG

Hoggmaster is dead. He was Milton Bobbit, number 135 on The Blacklist.

As Milton died, Anslo Garrick grinned. He would take on Bobbit’s role.

One man also thought it a good idea to poison the drink of another. Tom Keen took a swig of his drink and coughed up some blood. Tom Keen pulled his gun on the poisoner, but was redirected and failed in his attempt as both Barnes and the target he was redirected to ran away. Keen had three more days to live.

As Barnes ran way, he fled right into an FBI agent, who blew his head off.

The_Blacklist_-_Episode_1.07_-_Frederick_Barnes_-_Promotional_Photos_(13)_595_slogo.jpg

Bazzi Is dead. He was Frederick Barnes, number 47 on The Blacklist.

It is now day. With 13 alive, it is 7 to lynch. Mafia - QT isn't working. I'll respond to any Q's when it is back up.

Last edited: