What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Blacklist - Day 3

SeeJay

Juniors
I only saw the first season but keens wife was the main good guy. There was some speculation as to what tom really was though. Some thought he was a double agent or something. Id actually pin him as an indie in this game if i had to guess. He doesnt really fit on either side imo.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Which mafia was it where town were bad guys and one of the mafia derped by saying he was a good guy? I want to say Bunniesman mafia, but i can't really remember.

Ozzy

First Grade
Which mafia was it where town were bad guys and one of the mafia derped by saying he was a good guy? I want to say Bunniesman mafia, but i can't really remember.

So town is bad and mafia is good? To quote Principle Skinner: "Has the world gone topsy turvy?"

Parra Pride

Coach

Everyone was a Bunniesman, and then BM came out and told everyone he wasn't Bunniesman.

Misanthrope

Staff member

Batman Mafia had that, I recall. Confused quite a few people.

I concur with Seejay's analysis of Keen btw. He won't be on the Blacklist, but he's not likely to be allied with Reddington and friends, either.

If it were a bigger game, I'd put him in a faction with Berlin. He could feasibly be in a two man faction with the guy, but seems a stretch.

soc123_au

Staff member
Ok so probably indie. He dies in 3 days by the sound of things, so he shouldn't be a big problem.

AFS, it was BM mafia, 9701 & someone else pretty much gave themselves up on day 1.

Dutchy

Immortal
If nobody's got anything, clearing out an indie killer before three days is up would be beneficial.

vote fred

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Day 2 Vote Count

4 - Fred (Dutchy, soc123_au, mickyj, Scott Gourley's Lovechild)

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Day 2 Vote Count

6 - Fred (Dutchy, soc123_au, mickyj, Scott Gourley's Lovechild, butchmcdick, afinalsin666)