What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Blacklist - Day 3

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Night 3 Result

Reddington grinned. He could smell victory.

General Ludd, after being bribed into applying a bomb to another, decided to take risk into his own hands. Planting his last one on himself, he knew that it would be a risk but figured the pay off would be huge.

It was.

Elizabeth Keen approached the house of General Ludd, intending to capture him. As she approached the back door, she heard a click. Looking down, she saw the stone she’d stood on in the path had pressed in. She didn’t even have time to swear.

BOOM.

bild.jpg

Ozzy is dead. He was Elizabeth Keen, agent and FBI aligned

Anslo Garrick approached his target. He’d been redirected to his original option so was doubly sure this was someone he wanted to nail. He walked up to Tom Keen’s small apartment, but at the last moment tripped over a small wire. He, too, did not have time to swear.

BOOM.

the-blacklist-anslo-garrick-part-1-pic1.jpg

soc123_au is dead. He was Anslo Garrick, number 16 on The Blacklist.

Mako Tanida approached his target. He’d managed to understand the communictions he’d been observing and wisely attacked. Reddington, however, was not unprotected. Dembe shot out just as Tanida tried to skewer him. The tall African belted Tanida to the ground, and knocked him clear unconscious. Reddington would not fall tonight.

Kessler, who had been tracking Mako for a kill and some handy revenge after having a throwing star extracted from his chest, found the kill somewhat unsatisfying given the unconscious nature of his target. He’d get over it though.

200px-Mako_Tanida.jpg

afinalsin666 is dead. He was Mako Tanida, number 83 on The Blacklist.

Elsewhere, the Stewmaker emerged and captured a target. What he didn't realise is that it would cost The Blacklist the game. They no longer had majority vote.

Tom Keen coughed up blood. He would die at the end of this day phase. But he knew that he'd screwed some people over...

Game Over

FBI Aligned win as there is nothing that could stop them from doing so.

Winners:

Mis as Raymond Reddington
Bazal as Dembe
Frederick as Donald Kessler

Losers:

Dutchy as Tom Keen

Parra Pride as The Stewmaker
Scott Gourley's Lovechild as The Kingmaker
mickyj as General Ludd

Drew-Sta

Staff member
I tried something a little different. Mathematically mafia had a greater chance of being outed earlier due to higher numbers. They, err, were. I don't know how Fred survived? In any case, I don't think my set up was great so I apologise.

I do find it frustrating that people sign up then don't do anything. Both Phara and PP kinda ruined it and had important roles. Its hard for town to win when they don't have a full compliment.

Dutchy

Immortal
I gave you merkins all but one. Shit town.

I couldnt acheive my win condition once I was poisoned night 1 (least protected indie ever Dreeeeew) so I entered troll mode

I was hoping the bomb was on me.

Bazzi

First Grade
I gave you merkins all but one. Shit town.

I couldnt acheive my win condition once I was poisoned night 1 (least protected indie ever Dreeeeew) so I entered troll mode

I was hoping the bomb was on me.

Have to admit that me poisoning you was a bit of revenge for when you poisoned me a while back and didn't give me the antidote when we were both town :lol:

Thanks for the game, Drew

Dutchy

Immortal
You are Tom Keen, unknown man in The Blacklist.

Power You are an independent killer, and your aim is to find and kill Red. If you find him, but he is protected by Dembe, you will have three chances to kill him. On the third, even if Dembe is alive, you will succeed in assassinating him. Please ask any Q’s if you have them.

Win Condition - You must eliminate Raymond Reddington. You do not win if town eliminates him first. You MUST be the sole killer of Reddington.

:lol: I don't remember that.

mickyj

Bench
I was going to put it on you Dutch but your trolly made me change at last minute and put it on myself.
At least one FBI died as a result of my action