What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Blacklist - Day 3

mickyj

Bench
ok makes sense then
as it was in the write up I was paid off to give it to someone
must of been a power copy
I was giving it to you that night and said not to while I asked some more questions of drew

soc123_au

Staff member
Picked Mis at least. It usually takes 4 or 5 days for town to get their shit together. This set up didn't allow for that, which is not a bad thing. Town victorys based on mafia running out of places to hide are a bit meh.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I agree with soc. A lot of well played mafia games come undone because town derp their way to a point where the mafia are the only options left.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
I think the game needed just one more day phase for it to have gotten to that juicy point where town knows something but can't by process of elimination work out mafia without some discussion. This game had a lot of potential. Had PP's role (kidnap) joined in earlier, it would have got to that point I think.

I'd like to think I'm getting better at creating the game structures, but its always a bit tricky when you can't test a game out to work out if its balanced enough or not.

Bazal

Post Whore
I gave you merkins all but one. Shit town.

I couldnt acheive my win condition once I was poisoned night 1 (least protected indie ever Dreeeeew) so I entered troll mode

I was hoping the bomb was on me.

Told.you I wasn't Red

Bazal

Post Whore
That was a quick game.

I do think Dutchy is pretty much right. Town didn't maybe realise the game situation and blundered off into killing each other too quickly. Can't believe how easily Mis and I turned the lynch off Fred and onto Pharoah for eg

Misanthrope

Staff member
I do think Dutchy is pretty much right. Town didn't maybe realise the game situation and blundered off into killing each other too quickly. Can't believe how easily Mis and I turned the lynch off Fred and onto Pharoah for eg

I can't believe that worked.

My argument against lynching Fred tipped off Dutchy to my allegiance, yet people still let me lead a lynch on a townie I knew wouldn't be online to defend himself. :crazy:

Parra Pride

Coach
I was pre-occupied with cutting my wrists over how bad Parra will be next year for the majority of this game.