What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Club on game day

jc155776

Coach
excited to see what the team down there organises for game day. I think it's going to be like a f**king carnival atmosphere down there.

Will the club and king wan operate for 24 hours straight? Will licensing f**k off and allow us to open past 3am? Will security try and kick everyone out to go home early? Summertime bar will surely open. Get some food vans paying for parking space because no way will the bistros be able to cope with the influx!

Card Shark

Immortal
I'm hoping they open the ground for after game activities.

I wanna go back there after fulltime & don't wanna be locked out!

Quigs

Immortal
Remember the Parra mob after their win. Well I reckon all our stuff is still top shelf so I propose that everyone should make a slight detour on the way back from the ground and do something really neat like burn down the Taj Mahal.

It's ricketty and f**ked. Very rarely supported these days and realistically the spot would be better suited for a carwash or maybe a 7/11 shop.

shaggs

Coach
They should be making the field availavle for families. Get both big screens going.
No glass obviously. Make it picnic style.
One half alcohol free the other with grog.
$5 per adult entry free for kids.

Can have the food cans in the ground and the coffee guy etc.

U.K SHARK

Juniors
Personally I think they should open the ground and have the presentation there.
I appreciate some people can't get to the game for various reasons and will attend the
Club, fair enough . But ill be very annoyed if I can't go back after the game and enjoy the team celebration.. whilst those who couldn't be arsed going to the game soak up the glory

Special K

Coach
They might burn down the bridges into the shire. It would be insane.

Only thing I can relate it to is when the Souths fan got his dick out on the news.

taipan

Referee
Remember when Souths won and the fans were on the street outside some pub.
A reporter was doing a live cross and a Souths fans flopped his c**k out.
I want to do that type of thing

Was it Buzz? They'd need tweezers .

jc155776

Coach
My leagues club membership is up to date.

My wife doesn't have a leagues membership (as we are Brisbane based) but we are both club members and have the club card.

Or are you hinting that they will strictly enforce the club member, visitor or guest rule?

They will need a better entry setup to enforce that....