What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Doghouse

Bulldog Force

Referee
:lol: My guess is you guys will keep referring to soccer when the footy season gets underway. Bulldogs beat Sharks or vice versa, then the other will go back to Everton or what have you lol.

mortz

i didnt think the replay leg had been played yet, as we beat portsmouth on the weekend

mortz

wasnt getting personal, just wasnt sure when the game was played, but true enough everton won 1-0

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
It's called stirring gongy. I do it regularly.

Fly Emirates, who are they?

Or do you mean Emirates Airways? ;-)

Bulldog Force

Referee
It's called stirring gongy. I do it regularly.

Fly Emirates, who are they?

Or do you mean Emirates Airways? ;-)

Their choice what they want to call themselves on the jerseys ;-)

06-08%20arsenal%20home.bmp

304.png

081215_adidas%28246%29b.jpg

Timmah

Staff member
Last edited:

Bulldog Force

Referee
Timmah, of course I know they're called Emirates - I've booked flights with them on numerous occasions including this year. However, if they were to sponsor our club, the banner would read "Fly Emirates" not just "Emirates".

Timmah

Staff member
Mate, enough. I forgot about it yesterday, so should you. Get on with discussing the game. :)

St. Brett

Juniors
Hey!
Hey Bulldogs!
Yo, over here!

Did you, or have you, given consent for Manly to play against you on Saturday night?
Make sure you do...don't let them just force their way into your ground without asking first.

How ironic that you two teams meet, what with your past track record 'n all.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Hey!
Hey Bulldogs!
Yo, over here!

Did you, or have you, given consent for Manly to play against you on Saturday night?
Make sure you do...don't let them just force their way into your ground without asking first.

How ironic that you two teams meet, what with your past track record 'n all.
This coming from someone called Brett.

Latest posts