What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The door knocker

woodyk2

First Grade
Any word on Hoppa jnr? Is he fit? Commited? 180k well spent? Have not heard anything about him.Anybody?

Hi Woody,

Okay, so Mid season there was a video piece on the website where he was seen working out in a Gym in Queensland under the gaze of Parramatta Eels staff. He is being regularly checked for Fitness and has a fitness regime he needs to carry out.

That would have been just before the first state of origin, nothing much new since.

355zy5.jpg
search

Last edited:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Dead set.

Got a task to chop a tree.

Was doing it.

Two moron girls come up. Say will talk if the other chops.

Gave me a bible, left happy.

I got a free chopped tree including brownie points from taskmaster, reckon the ranga would have turned.

Funny world.

Parra Pride

Coach
I had a couple of Mormons try to con there way into my house by trying to talk league, they asked me who I support and I told them I was a Penrith fan, one of them then started to tell me how crap Parra was. That was when the other one noticed the Parramatta door mat and realised they weren't getting in so they walked away.

#StupidMormons

i heard there are two religions (jehovahs witness and 7 day adventist maybe?) that hate each other and if either rocks up to your door just say you're the other one and they will leave instantly

or you could be like my cousin and as soon as they bring up religion announce that you are a satan worshipper

Last edited:

Parra Pride

Coach
I usually just say I'm Atheist and they walk away, but that one time the guy was rather persistent.

#AndIWasInTheMiddleOfPlayingXbox #SeriousBusiness

Latest posts