What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The door knocker

Eels Dude

Coach
Door knocking bible bashers should be treated like stray cats that stroll into your back garden. Just put the hose on them to scare them off.

Door knocking bible bashers should be treated like stray cats that stroll into your back garden. Just put the hose on them to scare them off.

If they are allowed to walk around shoving their beliefs down our throats we should be allowed to go door to door trying to convert people to becoming parra supporters

#HardSellAtTheMomentThough

Parra Pride

Coach
I like to joke about religion, but I must confess that I do own a bible.

photo8.jpg

#TheParramattaBible

woodyk2

First Grade
Old joke but some of you may not of heard it.
Whats the difference between a Jehovahs Witness and a Hells Angel?
A Hells Angel knocks on your door and tells YOU to f@%k off!

barney gumble

Juniors
There was a story on Hoppa jnr just a couple of weeks ago (NRL on Fox I think?).

'Elder Hopoate' is what he is apparently called now, is training hard but concentrating on whatever he's doing with the mormons.

I'm not overly excited about his return. He only just reached some ok form in a red hot footy team and then leaves the game for two years. Hope I'm wrong, but I doubt we'll see anything too spectacular in his first season back.

SDM

First Grade
i heard there are two religions (jehovahs witness and 7 day adventist maybe?) that hate each other and if either rocks up to your door just say you're the other one and they will leave instantly

or you could be like my cousin and as soon as they bring up religion announce that you are a satan worshipper

you-dont-say-meme-rage-face-nicolas-cage_189211535.png

settler_children_weapon.jpg

jono

Juniors
Just ask them if they have any hotdogs and ask them to make you one with everything...

Gronk

Staff member
settler_children_weapon.jpg

If that's a school photo from a synagogue near my house then I'm f**ked.

#killedinmysleep