What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The DUDley DO LITTLES!!!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
16464460_383094978734952_6615488467616923648_n.jpg

DiegoNT

First Grade
Truly some of the best times of my life was when I was playing footy though.

Without trying to sound like a yesterday's hero, they truly are.

Not just on the field to.

One of my favourite memories came after a game on the bus ride home. We had just won a semi to put us into a grand final. We were all in high spirits. It was just on sunset and it was one of those hot days where the sun turns the sky orange for a few minutes just before sunset and gives everything an orange tint. Just at that moment that song Forever Young' came on the radio and all the boys were singing along and it was just perfect. Trying to not sound super cheesy but those boys will always remain forever young thanks to that memory, especially since we've lost a couple along the way.
I feel sorry for blokes that don't get to experience those trips away

One of my favourite memories came after a game on the bus ride home. We had just won a semi to put us into a grand final. We were all in high spirits. It was just on sunset and it was one of those hot days where the sun turns the sky orange for a few minutes just before sunset and gives everything an orange tint. Just at that moment that song Forever Young' came on the radio and all the boys were singing along and it was just perfect. Trying to not sound super cheesy but those boys will always remain forever young thanks to that memory, especially since we've lost a couple along the way.
Yep memories last forever mate
I played from 8 till 17 at school and weekend footy
I was junior captain at high school and also got selected for area Union playing breakaway ( didn't like it much )
I played centre and lock lots of awesome friendships and team trips with memories forever

southsport

First Grade
Blah blah blah clean out of the duds blah blah blah.... new player add to the duds blah blah.... McInnes is terrible blah blah Blah

Anyone got the match stats from the tigers game? I read that Tyrrell is the only player that didn't miss a tackle, Sam missed 6 tackles and Tom 5. Can anyone confirm?

Pommy

Coach

Just to get this topic back off the rails again. Sounds exactly like being in the military spend 3 weeks in the field flogging your guts out together to then spend the weekend pissing up for 3 days. Best times of my life.

But but but Kelly is a disgrace made 13 tackles missed 2
Goodwin made 4 tackles missed 2
Let's see um that's 50% for Bryson ...... Not good enough
That's roughly 85% for Kelly what no surely not he is a defensive liability
Facts don't lie do they fellas

DiegoNT

First Grade
Just to get this topic back off the rails again. Sounds exactly like being in the military spend 3 weeks in the field flogging your guts out together to then spend the weekend pissing up for 3 days. Best times of my life.
I've always wondered if it was a bit like that. Your basically living in each others pockets. We done weights training for about an hour on monday Wednesday, training for an hour and half/w hours on Tuesday Thursday's, we helped out with the younger juniors on Friday night for a few hours then all day Saturday was on the bus or field, get home Sat night, get on it, wake up midday Sunday and recover in the river. Half the team was still at school so almost every waking moment they had they were with the boys

alien

Referee
Not all missed tackles are equal though. Talakai made an error in defense that led to a try. I don't mind Talakai though. He can run a good line, and he gets through quite a bit of work. I think Hunt and Goodwin are better centres at this stage though.

alien

Referee
Best thread yet.

It was just a bit of fun. I don't really like any of our players being called "duds", but there does need to be some changes to the squad for next year. I guess it will depend on when some contracts expire.

Latest posts