What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The fallout from Storm vs Manly (Spoilers)

The_Shield

Juniors
Curtis Scott's now got a singular career highlight

Just like that dude who knocked out Steve Price

What is it with storm players and next to no highlights
He’s got two now actually. 1. Winning a grand final in his rookie season and 2. Beating up Dylan Walker. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s in the NSW team by game 3 this year

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Dylan walker essentially destroyed our season last year. he sent us into an amazing meltdown that lasted about 8 weeks where we played like insane thugs after the manly game

the guy must be the most annoying man in the world. fair play to the lad using his power of annoyance for his team

BuffaloRules

Coach
What has bring trans got to do with it? Do you address your work colleagues or mates as "That's Bill, my homosexual friend", "Thats Sally, the Arab from Payroll"?

Maybe we need to ask Walker what the sledging etiquette is considering he is quite the expert..,

If he doesn’t know now he might be finding out when his face heals..

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
Dylan walker essentially destroyed our season last year. he sent us into an amazing meltdown that lasted about 8 weeks where we played like insane thugs after the manly game

the guy must be the most annoying man in the world. fair play to the lad using his power of annoyance for his team
I wish he was playing next week. It was enjoyable watching him get under the skin of that prick of a hooker from Canberra.

JamesRustle

First Grade
I rather be on the receiving end of one of your half baked sledges than a right jab from Curtis.
That's alright mummy doesn't mind you watching men getting buttsecks from horses while you wear a batman suit and troll trade chat in wow

How much do they give you a fortnight? It's ok you've probably never worked a day in your life