What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show 2012

Bulldog Force

Referee
The promo for this has been hilarious with Fatty acting as Julia Gillard during the Australia Day protests. The Falcon with a bald wig on too!

Appears Michael Slater will be joining the panel this year too to extend his Rugby League coverage as he does on Sunday with Wide World of Sports!

LeagueLegend

Juniors
Indeed, it seems that hilarious now has a very different meaning to the one which was intended for it and for which it is generally known for. I couldn't see anything amusing or funny about it, let alone very funny for which hilarious is used for.

Ozzy

First Grade
Personally I didn't find it funny but then humour is like a fingerprint. Everyone's is different unique.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Bulldog Force thinks Two & A Half Men is funny. He genuinely does
ignore.gif

timka4

Bench
I'm looking forward too it. I know it gets a lot of shit from people that absolutely hate the show, yet watch it week in week out. But if I'm doing nothing on a Thursday night, I like watching it, beats the other shows on TV.

Latest posts